Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

yh

i went to a YH in Stratford upon Avon last year for a two day break with a mates family and some pIssed bird came into our private room at 2 in the morning,she was just clambering into a bunk when the Mrs woke up.My one and only visit was good,but could have been better if she had got her Alan Wickers and Johnny Marr off.its all about cheap pervy thrills at my age.

i went to a YH in Stratford upon Avon last year for a two day break with a mates family and some pIssed bird came into our private room at 2 in the morning,she was just clambering into a bunk when the Mrs woke up.My one and only visit was good,but could have been better if she had got her Alan Wickers and Johnny Marr off.its all about cheap pervy thrills at my age.

He's an internet troll mate, he won't respond.

• Like 2

Thanks man means a lot. Honestly responses like this is what makes my posting worthwhile. Nice to see some serious posters like you amongst all the h8rs.

I used to have a rep of a not serious poster so I'm glad i'm getting recognised for my new serious posting style. I like giving people credit where it's due and also offering advice on a variety of subjects that I am quite well versed in.

• Like 1

I used to have a rep of a not serious poster so I'm glad i'm getting recognised for my new serious posting style. I like giving people credit where it's due and also offering advice on a variety of subjects that I am quite well versed in.

Don't think it's gone unnoticed. Honestly was thinking of jacking in the posting last year but moments like this remind you what it's all about.

Nice. Taormina is beautiful obviously. Catania is maybe more interesting. Acireale and Giarre are great towns nearby with excellent sea food. The whole Etna park is great, just drive up and explore. Try and get to the 'Gola di Alcantara' on the north side, a very beautiful canyon. Siracusa is a bit further away but the old town is worth it.

Great food and wine obviously. The tomatoes they grow on the slopes of Mount Etna must have crack injected in them or something they are so good.

I think I'll retire to Sicily.

Hahaha true about Italian tomatoes, I hate them over here but I couldn't get enough of the fresh ones in the supermarket.

Hahaha true about Italian tomatoes, I hate them over here but I couldn't get enough of the fresh ones in the supermarket.

I think it's that long life culture we have in UK, buy a load of stuff from Supermarket in one big shop and keep it for a few days. In the rest of Europe bread and vegetables tend to be so fresh you need to eat them within a couple of hours.