Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Olu Deniz in Turkey in july. Anyone been there before?

Yea great place. Cant remember the hotel name but the food was rlly nice. I went in July aswel and it was really hot. If you want a bit of nightlife then a quick taxi ride to Hisaronu is well worth it. Some really good bars and clubs. I would highly recommend doing the Paragliding. Bus ride up the mountain (looking out the window you can look down the cliffside, pretty scary). At the top you just get hooked up to the instructor and run off the cliff. We did tricks and flips it was incredible. Great holiday destination highly recommend.

Also there was a steakhouse near the beach which to this day is still the tastiest steak ive ever had. I went all inclusive yet still went to the steakhouse 4 times it was that good.

Yea great place. Cant remember the hotel name but the food was rlly nice. I went in July aswel and it was really hot. If you want a bit of nightlife then a quick taxi ride to Hisaronu is well worth it. Some really good bars and clubs. I would highly recommend doing the Paragliding. Bus ride up the mountain (looking out the window you can look down the cliffside, pretty scary). At the top you just get hooked up to the instructor and run off the cliff. We did tricks and flips it was incredible. Great holiday destination highly recommend.

Also there was a steakhouse near the beach which to this day is still the tastiest steak ive ever had. I went all inclusive yet still went to the steakhouse 4 times it was that good.

Thanks mate. I've never been to Turkey so no idea what it's like. Are the people friendly?

Thanks mate. I've never been to Turkey so no idea what it's like. Are the people friendly?

Olu Deniz is a really nice area. The locals are friendly but be aware when your out shopping. Obviously they will want you to go in there shop so expect to be hassled. if your going with a bird with blonde hair then im sure you will be offered camels to swap for her lol . My brother was offered 70 camels for his GF which he seriously considered :D .

Also be aware of street performers. Kids will come upto u with flowers they have picked from the side of the road. DONT let them put the flower anywhere on your body. I saw someone have a flower put in her hair and cause she accepted the gift she then had to pay for it. The kids will put the flower in then hold there hand out for money. Always just say no and carry on. Also be aware of performers with birds (the feathered kind). They will walk upto u and put the bird on your shoulder. At this point they will expect to be paid even though you didnt ask for it.

The fake gear out there is obviously terrible. I brought a watch which worked for about a week after i got home then fell apart. Cheap though so mayb worth you buying one on the first day to last the holiday rather than you taking your own expensive watch.

Always Haggle aswel. You can get items out there for easily under half the price they advertise.

Yea great place. Cant remember the hotel name but the food was rlly nice. I went in July aswel and it was really hot. If you want a bit of nightlife then a quick taxi ride to Hisaronu is well worth it. Some really good bars and clubs. I would highly recommend doing the Paragliding. Bus ride up the mountain (looking out the window you can look down the cliffside, pretty scary). At the top you just get hooked up to the instructor and run off the cliff. We did tricks and flips it was incredible. Great holiday destination highly recommend.

us that the American resturant your on about, but like an old American dinner

Ibiza for a week in July, cannae wait. 

So you're basically going on a night out with a load of English people abroad? You might as well stay at home and get that same experience.

Edited by Lamby

And just like that you confirmed you have never been to Ibiza.

I wouldn't want to? It's basically England with sun and these dickhead "clubbers"

7 nights

You could go out for 7 nights in a row here and it would be the same.