Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Thanks. This is a great tip about the roads.

That's two people for Bath already so I think Bath will be added tko the trip.

I wrote Yeovil as a geografic reference. They wouldn't look for accommodation in the city but somewhere in the countryside.

What I just realised,, they are planing to do the trip at the same time as the Rugby WC is being played.

Bath is a great city, really picturesque, loads of history if you're into all that. 

It'd be alive with rugby fans too, so they'll be lots of beer and cider being consumed all day long. 

Oxford is also really nice.

When's your trip? Summer?

Edited by Itsthejoeker

Bath is a great city, really picturesque, loads of history if you're into all that. 

It'd be alive with rugby fans too, so they'll be lots of beer and cider being consumed all day long. 

Oxford is also really nice.

When's your trip? Summer?

My parents and their friends are going, not me. 60 something crew. Bath's something I think they'll enjoy.

There are a couple of games in Exter I see And not too attractive, so there might be a possibility to get ticket.

End of September, beginning of October. They still haven't finalised the dates

Edited by tripe

That's what we basically plan on doing, but want to at least attempt something other than coffee shops! Staying at somewhere called Hotel Falcon Plaza Jonaldinho- thinking of pre- booking Anne Frank's before we go though as I've heard queues are mental even if you get there early?

If you know when you're going to be there then you may as well book it. Like I said, if you actually want to see the city (which I'd recommend) rather than just getting high then try Sandemans free walking tour, mine lasted for 2-3 hours and was brilliant. The guides live off the tips so it's in their best interests to put on the best tour they can, rather than some guy who's already been paid and it makes no difference to him whether it's actually any good.

Were going for 4 weeks, and doing the whole florida thing and then to new orleans.  Were staying in Indian Creek in Kissimee in a Villa for a week!!

There was a villa in Clermont that was cheaper than the hotel but I wasn't sure if we'd be stuck in the middle of nowhere, especially as I'd have to be the one driving.

Alright guys I'm heading to Vienna tomorrow night for the weekend, any advice on things to do/see? I have three whole days, so fill me in :)

I've heard that it's pretty expensive and I'm trying to stick to a budget, but I'm not really fussed on drinking/eating out in luxurious places.

we are going to Warsaw in feb. dunno why but it's to get there cheap and Poland is cheap an looks cool and I've only ever met one polish woman and she is comfortably the most outrageously fit piece ive ever seen in my life.

Anyone ever been? What must we do and where must we drink etc?

goin friday with the ladsladslads. should be fun. 

Me and the Mrs have booked a week in the Lake Distrct in June. Not the most exotic of locations but looking forward to it.

I went a couple of years back. Really was great though as with FAB the weather was shit, however drive twenty minutes down the road and you can be in glorious sunshine.

Also anyone ever been on Ryanair an not taken a luggage bag so like got all their stuff in their hand luggage? what can I not take or I'll get arrested? Got shit loads of them stupidly small toiletries an that under 50ml. Anything else obvious that I would normally put in a suitcase but can't take in my hand luggage on there?

Also anyone ever been on Ryanair an not taken a luggage bag so like got all their stuff in their hand luggage? what can I not take or I'll get arrested? Got shit loads of them stupidly small toiletries an that under 50ml. Anything else obvious that I would normally put in a suitcase but can't take in my hand luggage on there?

Have you had a look at https://www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions/overview ?

I think they are funny about deodorant as well because of the aerosol

ah yeah good shout. just won't shave for a weekend. 

dunno what i'll do without me knitting needles tho not gonna lie 

Electric shaver should be fine

Edited by DB11