Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

Guest seanfox778

Why would I want an above average burger in a city where you can get a ****ing amazing burger in almost every borough?

Haha, I see your point now. I live in Cornwall, above average is the best we can hope for.

I've had bigger mixed grills at the cedars than that!

The Mighty Man? That's how a mixed grill is done! Fantastic, and it's 90% meat. That meat "challenge" looks like nasty chips, pile of peas and onion rings (ie. Filler) and 3 small steaks.

Back to burgers, naturally I've cancelled the barbeque tonight and am heading down the Blackbird. Mixed grill or burger... Hmm.

A colleague is well excited about Grillstock opening - he's eaten at another one and said it's quality and great portions.

The Mighty Man? That's how a mixed grill is done! Fantastic, and it's 90% meat. That meat "challenge" looks like nasty chips, pile of peas and onion rings (ie. Filler) and 3 small steaks.

Back to burgers, naturally I've cancelled the barbeque tonight and am heading down the Blackbird. Mixed grill or burger... Hmm.

A colleague is well excited about Grillstock opening - he's eaten at another one and said it's quality and great portions.

When is it open?

I'm back in the City of dreams end of July and would love a birra Grillstock.

Regards burgers, brioche buns are the worst thing to ever happen to burgers.

When is it open?

I'm back in the City of dreams end of July and would love a birra Grillstock.

Regards burgers, brioche buns are the worst thing to ever happen to burgers.

According to the website it's open now at St Martin's Square, think it's where Pizza Express used to be.

I must disagree with the brioche statement, mixing meats with sweets is a winner

Had the once in a lifetime, then didn't eat for 24 hours. Check out moose coffee for brunch.

Tried that on my first visit. Had the big manc with the extra patty like in this picture the second time, despite the pain it put my stomach through it was worth every bite!

post-18612-0-88687600-1434153186_thumb.j

Anyone tried Dip N Flip in Clapham? It's burgers served with gravy. I've been three times now, first two it was pretty good, the third time they served us putrid burgers with cold gravy. Never been back.

917184_1657412064483223_1175186266_n.jpg

Looks too greasy for me.

Honest Burger is king.

Archived