Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

Went to a place called Kolonat in Kosovo at the weekend. The branding and everything was basically a fake McDonalds. Truly dreadful burger. I think it was up there with the worst I've had.

74_big.jpg

I've never had anything decent to eat in Pristina. The coffee shops are brilliant though (once you get past the chain smoking).

I've never had anything decent to eat in Pristina. The coffee shops are brilliant though (once you get past the chain smoking).

We went to a restaurant called Home later in the day which was alright. Weird potatoes though. Still can't get over how bad that burger was though.

Went to a place called Kolonat in Kosovo at the weekend. The branding and everything was basically a fake McDonalds. Truly dreadful burger. I think it was up there with the worst I've had.

74_big.jpg

For a fake mcdonalds the logo is quite clever

Byron burger in Highcross was a huge disappointment ....not sure what the fuss is about Byrons

Better burgers behind the main stand at Cheltenham are much better loads of onions and a pint of Guinness lovely lol

Thank god i read this before i went there, me and the ladyfriend were going to go there but didnt bother in the end and went nandos....

On a side note, the new burger they have at nandos with the fancy coleslaw..... YOMMEH

Guest seanfox778

Went to Byron for the first time last night, was good. They got my mates girlfriends order completely wrong tho but they took it off the bill which was good of them. The waitress was really hot too.

Enough about the waitress, what burger did you have man?

This place has been earning rave reviews, I never did get there before I moved back. Will go at some point I suspect.

Had the double bacon and cheese burger, nice a pink and the bacon was drizzled in maple syrup. Superb

Archived