Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

Anyone non- London based FT'ers manage to try any of the burger places suggested on here? We were too drunk / happy to sit in civilized establishments so went to a couple of pubs near Euston instead.

That was the plan. We were meant to go to Honest Burgers near kings cross then booze at the Euston Tap. However we got to the tap and just kept drinking, then went to O'Neils and carried on without getting any food. So the only thing that I ate all day was a poverty cheeseburger at the wetherspoons at 12pm big big mistake.

That was the plan. We were meant to go to Honest Burgers near kings cross then booze at the Euston Tap. However we got to the tap and just kept drinking, then went to O'Neils and carried on without getting any food. So the only thing that I ate all day was a poverty cheeseburger at the wetherspoons at 12pm big big mistake.

Cool boozer. Bit of a pisser if you've got one mate who likes cider though and they have to go to the one across the way.

Euston Tap is a lovely little place, I recommended it to an Aussie mate over here and he thought it was shit, then after going to fetch him realised he'd got confused with the Euston Flyer. Which is a bad mistake to make.

I'm going to try my hand at cooking a burger this week from scratch, I'm going for a weird fish finger/bacon burger combo.

Euston Tap is a lovely little place, I recommended it to an Aussie mate over here and he thought it was shit, then after going to fetch him realised he'd got confused with the Euston Flyer. Which is a bad mistake to make.

I'm going to try my hand at cooking a burger this week from scratch, I'm going for a weird fish finger/bacon burger combo.

U wot m8?

Yeah they have an amazing selection of beers, it is always full of characters and it is actually reasonably priced for the beer that they sell. Had one of the nicest wheat beers I have ever had in there but I forgot the name, begins with K I think.

I think fish fingers count as vegetables.

Never a good idea when drinking all day is it! To be honest it got to about midnight when I realised all i'd eaten is a subway

Not necessarily a burger, but made a cracking sandwich last night. Pork and onion sausages wrapped in smoked bacon, in the oven for half an hour. Cut in half then whack in a cob, bit of special HP smoked chili sauce. Best cob I've had in bloody ages!

Anyone tried the Lowlander before? Cracking selection of belgian beers.

Yeah great place.

In Covent Garden? Used to work about 50 yards from that place. Found it incredibly overpriced, especially when there are plenty of places to drink decent beer in London. Maybe I was just unlucky in what I ordered but we just tended to avoid that place.

In Covent Garden? Used to work about 50 yards from that place. Found it incredibly overpriced, especially when there are plenty of places to drink decent beer in London. Maybe I was just unlucky in what I ordered but we just tended to avoid that place.

Seemed standard for Belgian beer when I went in, around £4-6 a beer.

Archived