Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I guess nobody wants to hear about the vegetarian option, but my daughter makes a fabulous burger out of roasted black turtle beans, onions, baby spinach, chick-pea flour, garlic, salt and pepper.

Delicious and no saturated fats.

Roasted black turtle with a side of beans ...   yummy !!   :)

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

That reformed minced bull scrotum must be a delight.

Spot on.

I wouldn't eat burgers even if I ate meat - you just don't know what shit is put in it.

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

Spot on.

I wouldn't eat burgers even if I ate meat - you just don't know what shit is put in it.

I did some work at a vegetarian burger place once, he gave me a burger at dinner and if he'd told me it was meat I'd have believed him. It was really good.

Guest Mee-9

I still love a handmade burger co.

Barbecue Cheese and Bacon beef burger with a side of their chips is the one.

51 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wants to substitute prime wagyu mince for a big mushroom.

Calls others Philistine.

:revenge:

42 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I was agreeing with you 

23 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Are people actually vegetarian?

I thought it was a joke?

Enjoy.

Plant-vs-disease-chart.jpg

Now i dont understand this can only be in one camp stuff about vegetarian food/ burgers. Cant you just like both?

Sure i love a good meat burger, but there is some lovely vegetarian food out there if you go to the right place... it IS healthy for you, in most instances and it can just have a nice taste in its own right...

Vegetarian food in general has come a long way in the last 15 years...

19 minutes ago, Buce said:

Enjoy.

Plant-vs-disease-chart.jpg

I will say however that this is slightly misleading and a bit selective - India, the nation with more vegetarians than the rest of the world combined ( over half a billion) has an absolute horrible heart disease situation going on - a death every 33 seconds just from heart disease.... ( which is almost identical to the united states..)

In short, unrefined plant consumption is markedly different to just a plane old vegetarian diet...

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

I will say however that this is slightly misleading and a bit selective - India, the nation with more vegetarians than the rest of the world combined ( over half a billion) has an absolute horrible heart disease situation going on - a death every 33 seconds just from heart disease.... ( which is almost identical to the united states..)

In short, unrefined plant consumption is markedly different to just a plane old vegetarian diet...

I think you are misreading the chart, though.

It isn't drawing a correlation between vegetarianism per se and low incidence of cancer/heart disease, it is showing a correlation between calories derived from unrefined plant sources. The typical Indian diet contains calories derived from animal sources (such as ghee). Just not eating meat is not in itself enough to ensure good health - I know plenty of unfit, unhealthy vegetarians who simply don't eat properly.

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

You might die later than most of us but, fcuk me you'd be miserable. 

Blimey, if your happiness depends on eating meat, maybe you should take a long look at your life..

42 minutes ago, Buce said:

I think you are misreading the chart, though.

It isn't drawing a correlation between vegetarianism per se and low incidence of cancer/heart disease, it is showing a correlation between calories derived from unrefined plant sources. The typical Indian diet contains calories derived from animal sources (such as ghee). Just not eating meat is not in itself enough to ensure good health - I know plenty of unfit, unhealthy vegetarians who simply don't eat properly.

Oh i read the chart and that was my point- that this chart isnt about vegetariansim

58 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Preachy vegetarians and vegans are the absolute scum of the earth. Proper busy little fvckers 

You've misunderstood me if that's aimed at me.

I don't give a fvck what you put in your mouth.

Archived