Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late now, but on the 30th March I went London for a gig and with a couple of my mates and one-off their uncles recommended Five Guys, now that was a treat. Pretty expensive but for the burger you got it was great value, pretty casual but well cooked burger with cheese and crispy bacon (the best way to have it imo) and enough chips to feed the 5000. 8/10, for a casual eat-in or takeout burger place it was a step higher in price but about 10 steps higher in quality.

Just been to Five Guys in Notts, fantastic burger and chips but probably overpriced. Not entirely sure it is better than Annie's

Beaten to it lol but pretty much spot on.

Fat Burger in Vegas for a ghetto gangster burger (although I went in March and they've gone slightly upmarket). Also, The Heart Attack Grill in Vegas for some hot nurses who serve the burgers. You get spanked if you don't eat it all there! I've never completed a burger there yet!!

I've been to a few places now where you have to ask for them to cook the fvcking patties properly. I was pi55ed off last time I was in Birmingham (the burger place at the Mailbox) and I forgot to ask and got a fvcking trendy, pink-in-the-middle burger.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe someone in this thread recommended Mel's Breakfast & Beats in South London? I tried it a couple months ago, found it to be above average I'm afraid!! Their breakfasts are far too healthy for a hangover too!

Also had another above average burger in Brighton on Friday at Burger & Cocktails on North Rd. We wanted to go to Burger Brothers as it's supposed to be the best in Brighton, but it started raining so wanted a sit-in. Wouldn't really recommend it.

A guy at work keeps telling me to go to http://luckybeach.co.uk/home.html next time I go to Brighton.

Guest seanfox778

I believe someone in this thread recommended Mel's Breakfast & Beats in South London? I tried it a couple months ago, found it to be above average I'm afraid!! Their breakfasts are far too healthy for a hangover too!

Also had another above average burger in Brighton on Friday at Burger & Cocktails on North Rd. We wanted to go to Burger Brothers as it's supposed to be the best in Brighton, but it started raining so wanted a sit-in. Wouldn't really recommend it.

A guy at work keeps telling me to go to http://luckybeach.co.uk/home.html next time I go to Brighton.

You know 'above average' is considered good, right?

Archived