Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

How did they do that then?

Either bought a ticket for the home end, or hid after the game...then walked across. 

Either way they had their little fun outside a pub in South London thinking they were Napoli with the flags upside down. By the time we played them again March, we were far too fussed in a title race to really give a feck

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Either bought a ticket for the home end, or hid after the game...then walked across. 

Either way they had their little fun outside a pub in South London thinking they were Napoli with the flags upside down. By the time we played them again March, we were far too fussed in a title race to really give a feck

A couple hid in the toilets until around half an hour after full-time, then came out and told stewards they were looking for a lost phone.

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

What a sad bunch of wankers.

I would say the likelihood of that happening again is minimal.

You're probably right,  but after that incident another flag was stolen by one of our fans at White Hart Lane. 

How sad is that! 

2 hours ago, The soup nazi said:

You're probably right,  but after that incident another flag was stolen by one of our fans at White Hart Lane. 

How sad is that! 

Always one mate.

Must look great hung in their living room or gathering dust in the shed.

Stealing from our own and not being able to take to games. Lowest of the low.

But back on topic. Let's hope we can find a solution which means they can be fixed permanently after all you need a small lorry and about 3 hours each week to take and hang yours lol 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, LCFC FOX 1884 said:

As the flags are now back up in the kop and ill be over in sk1 on Wednesday, would anyone on here be able to help me with getting a permanent place for my flags?

The club have only sorted out half the Kop mate and that's already full. They reckon It'll be fully done before the Liverpool game but not for Wednesday unfortunately.

More than happy to help you out before the Liverpool game though. 

31 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

The club have only sorted out half the Kop mate and that's already full. They reckon It'll be fully done before the Liverpool game but not for Wednesday unfortunately.

More than happy to help you out before the Liverpool game though. 

I'll be back in L1 for Liverpool, any chance I could hand them over at some point before the Liverpool game pal?

9 minutes ago, LCFC FOX 1884 said:

I'll be back in L1 for Liverpool, any chance I could hand them over at some point before the Liverpool game pal?

Yeah no problem. Bring them on Wednesday night and I'll we'll put them up when we do the others.

45 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Yeah no problem. Bring them on Wednesday night and I'll we'll put them up when we do the others.

What's the Craic mate. How much more space we getting.  Happy to help hang a few more. But we must need at least another 30 metres each way.

Edited by Bayfox

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

What's the Craic mate. How much more space we getting.  Happy to help hang a few more. But we must need at least another 30 metres each way.

I assume we'll get all the way along the back of the Kop. That's what was agreed. Seems daft to stop half way.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On Thu Dec 22 2016 at 16:33, Cardiff_Fox said:

They actually really did shit themselves though, messaging people on Facebook to see what the plan was in regards of getting revenge lol