Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Dorrans..

When will Leicester fans realise that we're not sitting pretty up in he gods, we need all of the premier league experience we can get, and this fella has it, unfortunately we are not in a position to go chasing after top players.

Dorrans may not be a world beater, but he has a damn site more experience at this level than any of our current midfielders.

When will Leicester fans realise that we're not sitting pretty up in he gods, we need all of the premier league experience we can get, and this fella has it, unfortunately we are not in a position to go chasing after top players.

Dorrans may not be a world beater, but he has a damn site more experience at this level than any of our current midfielders.

My god you're right. The exact thing we are missing is a shit midfielder with Prem experience.

GERRIMINNAAAARRRR.

He's a more aggressive version of King, and better quality would add a bit of fight. Exactly what we miss when Matty James is out!! Somebody that gets no credit for doing the dirty work!! Willing to work hard. Would defiantly add another option to us and at 27 has experience and years ahead of him.

I find myself saying this over and over again but i wouldnt be happy if we signed him whilst we were a championship club, nevermind a premier league club with a real good chance of survival. we need bigger and better and i think we already have better than Dorrans anyway. He cant even get in regularly in a very very poor wba midfiled, says it all for me!

If WBA thought he would be in any way useful, they wouldn't sell him to a relegation rival.

Not necessarily. Bearing in mind in the last 12 months they have changed from Steve Clarke, to Pepe Mel, to Alan Irvine and now to Tony Pulis its quite possible that one player may not fit into all 4 managers' style of play. If Dorrans doesn't suit the system Pulis wants to play and he could sell him to interested party, such as ourselves, and reinvest in another option that does I'm sure he would do. Doesn't mean Dorrans wouldn't be a good addition to our squad though.

Not necessarily. Bearing in mind in the last 12 months they have changed from Steve Clarke, to Pepe Mel, to Alan Irvine and now to Tony Pulis its quite possible that one player may not fit into all 4 managers' style of play. If Dorrans doesn't suit the system Pulis wants to play and he could sell him to interested party, such as ourselves, and reinvest in another option that does I'm sure he would do. Doesn't mean Dorrans wouldn't be a good addition to our squad though.

Exactly, look at how Jason Puncheon was lobbed about.

Archived