Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Dorrans..

Make the right choice Graham lad, if you don't choose us move over here to Norwich!

I can confirm it's a bigger club than Burnley in every single way and I'll even treat ya to a night out on Prince of Wales Road spending many pound notes along the way!

Looks like he's picked Norwich -

Meanwhile, Graham Dorrans is on his way to Norwich for a medical and is understood to be about an hour away from the club. Deal will rise to £4m in total. Burnley, who had been in for Dorrans, maintain talks with Norwich over Bradley Johnson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2935307/Transfer-news-LIVE-Arsenal-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Liverpool-deadline-day-latest.html#ixzz3Qb6Gh1SZ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Has Dorrans actually done very well in the PL for West Brom? All my knowledge of him was from the season they went up and he scored a lot of goals.

Couldn't have been doing that badly. They've had various managers and he's managed to stick around the Premier League for a good 4/5 seasons.

Capoue is available from Spurs.

Given Cardiff's interest in him at the time Spurs signed him (I believe he was close to joining them as newly promoted side) this may not be totally unrealistic and he could certainly do a job for us!

Given Cardiff's interest in him at the time Spurs signed him (I believe he was close to joining them as newly promoted side) this may not be totally unrealistic and he could certainly do a job for us!

He turned Cardiff down weeks before his move to Spurs.

It was pretty much a done deal until Nigel pulled the plug. Idiot. 

He was nothing more than back-up to Cambiasso

Sadly, I think we went for the wrong one

And as for going for both? Well, that is hindsight... a fat squad with players left on the sidelines causes a different set of problems over one who ends up with 4 central midfielders out of action freakishly at the same time

James and Hammond are the only two players in the midfield who haven't totally disgraced themselves. McArthur would've have been an excellent addition to our squad.

So Cambiasso has been a disgrace has he? His small left toe has more about it than any of our other midfielders.

So Cambiasso has been a disgrace has he? His small left toe has more about it than any of our other midfielders.

I wouldn't say disgrace, but he's offered very little.

Actually yes, disgrace

Hammond has been our best mid & at various times James, Drinkwater & King have been ok and at other times they've been poor

Yep. Pretty sure he played in every game in the 13 game losing streak.

Haha. Our midfield looks totally clueless without Cambiasso, he's the only one who can put his foot on the ball and pass it, we have lots more fluidity to our play when he plays, it's interesting you pick James though, who has given away a number stupid free kicks in stupid positions, most notably Burnley.

Archived