Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

For Bournemouth

The fixture will be played at Villa Park on Sunday 25th January (kick-off 3pm) and the Cherries have been handed a 6,000 ticket allocation. 

Ticket prices are as follows: 

Doug Ellis Stand

Adults £20 

Under 18s £10 

North Stand Upper

Adults £15 

Under 18s £10 

Read more at http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/tickets-for-afc-bournemouths-fa-cup-tie-at-aston-villa-to-go-on-sale-to-season-ticket-holders-2188448.aspx#kLKBjl5iIe3xzXPf.99

We can probably add a fiver at least onto those prices.

No idea when. Norwich called us high risk 3 years ago after the smallest of fracas in our town centre in 2008.

The Villa trouble was much more widespread, more recent and much more volatile. I'll be amazed if we get the full 15%

Be a shame

No idea when. Norwich called us high risk 3 years ago after the smallest of fracas in our town centre in 2008.

The Villa trouble was much more widespread, more recent and much more volatile. I'll be amazed if we get the full 15%

Didn't a few people go down after the Norwich fracas whereas this time it was just a few fat, bald men throwing a traffic cone?

I think we'll get the full allocation. Norwich just wanted extra capacity for home fans, Villa won't sell out so should be happy to take our money.

If we get 5000+ it will Defo go grn sale, we didn't even sell out at Spurs did we

It didn't sell out because of the short notice of how they were selling them, also they were never put on general sale. Plus Villa is nearer and cheaper to get there by train etc.

Archived