Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hejammy

Ulloa

Worse than Akinbiyi.

What an incredible game he had today. started setting up the first goal, by intercepting, involved in the passing and finished it. Then played great defence, then put away the penalty and only just missed a hat-trick several times. Best game he's ever played for us.

Brilliant display, did everything you want from a centre forward.

and a lot you'd want from a defender.

Ulloa's overall game is very good, he's defensively responsible and a threat up front most days. He is an old fashioned centre forward who require service but I feel he has been value for the ten mill. Take his goals away & we are relegated.

Ulloa's overall game is very good, he's defensively responsible and a threat up front most days. He is an old fashioned centre forward who require service but I feel he has been value for the ten mill. Take his goals away & we are relegated.

Outstanding today.

Easy to look good against rubbish though.

Agree he's been worth what we paid. Not top class but a valuable asset for a team like ours.

Seems he's been as important as Cambi.

Guest ttfn

Nobody calling our top scorer useless or a donkey again today?

Thought not.

Thought he was poor for a lot of the first half. First 10 minutes he looked like van Nistelrooy in his prime though.

Second half he played well.

As I've said before you can't doubt his ability in front of goal but he has a tendency to look very clumsy in possession and is often very slow to release the ball.

Thought I'd click 'read it anyway' on this just to see if it might be a post that wasn't about Cambiasso, and low and behold. If you've got a 'Cambiasso off' button you should probably think about pressing it.

You should just keep me on ignore.

You are obsessed. It is rare I notice a pattern in posters on here cuz I generally take posts at face value but you are absolutely obsessed.

I'm obsessed by many players check out my Schlupp, Huth, Vardy ... posts

Much, much better from Ulloa today. Keeping up that level of performance for the remaining 3 games will do us no harm whatsoever. Delighted for him to have hit double figures in the league today as well. Fantastic header for the opening goal too.

Played much better today, cracking penalty.

We call him Teflon feet, but today his touch was much better. I didn't think he had it in him. Led the line well and was a constant nuisance. Thought him and Vardy really helped the team today, two of the best three players. The other Schlupp made a massive difference today. I like Konch, but his football life at city has run its course.

This truly is a good group of strikers, each providing different qualities. If Krama can gain a little muscle in the off-season and find his legs... goodness, I would not want to be an opposing defense facing these four when they're all healthy. Vardy and Nuge running wild, chasing everything down, and working together, Krama with every trick in the book, and Ulloa as the rock. Sucks that it took the others so long to adjust to the Prem, but this is undoubtedly our strongest position.

Thought he was poor for a lot of the first half. First 10 minutes he looked like van Nistelrooy in his prime though.

Second half he played well.

As I've said before you can't doubt his ability in front of goal but he has a tendency to look very clumsy in possession and is often very slow to release the ball.

You have to take that as a club battling relegation. If he had a better touch and could pass better and had a higher work rate he'd be Wayne Rooney. I don't know what people expect tbh.

This truly is a good group of strikers, each providing different qualities. If Krama can gain a little muscle in the off-season and find his legs... goodness, I would not want to be an opposing defense facing these four when they're all healthy. Vardy and Nuge running wild, chasing everything down, and working together, Krama with every trick in the book, and Ulloa as the rock. Sucks that it took the others so long to adjust to the Prem, but this is undoubtedly our strongest position.

Agreed. If we could spend the same again on the midfield and defence as we did on ulloa and Kram we will have a very, very good prem side. We seem to have a very good scouting network. Huth needs to be signed up of course it's good to see we are moving forwards though. Just have to stay up....

Archived