Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

1 hour ago, Charl91 said:

My last two 10k eggs :'(

That sucks. I keep getting pissing Venonats in my 5km eggs, I saw the list of what you can get in the 5km eggs and I'm missing loads (or need others for candy) and I hatch 2 every day. Always shit ones like Sandshrew, Venonat or Paras

16 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Didn't realise you lot were still on this. Got bored of it personally. The Pokemon phase died down a bit for me but it will be back soon, it always is.

I got bored then back into it. Last day or two I'm really finding it to be a chore, nothing showing up that I need and all the Pidgeys and Rattatas are level 300km so I can't even level up easily now

8 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Evolved my Diglett, up to 101 in the 'Dex now.

Close to evolving Ryhorn, Jigglypuff, Ekans, Charmander and a couple of others.

Still no ****ing Pikachu. Little willy puller.

I'm at 102 caught, 104 seen! 

I'm close to having 107 caught with evolves. 

i haven't got a Diglett yet!!

23 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Evolved my Diglett, up to 101 in the 'Dex now.

Close to evolving Ryhorn, Jigglypuff, Ekans, Charmander and a couple of others.

Still no ****ing Pikachu. Little willy puller.

Where are you getting Digletts, Rhyhorns and Charmanders?

Only ever seen/caught one Diglett (Ilfracoombe) and one Rhyhorn (Banbury). Hatched 1 Charmander, never seen one in the wild

11 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

That would be a ****ing unit if you could power him up too 1500CP+

It would but the bar is about 5/6ths full, so will never be that strong. Never seen one posted in a gym before - don't know if that's because they're rare or because they aren't actually very good in a fight, their high HP just means a rubbish fight is drawn out longer!

58 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Think I'm going to give this another go since I've been unbanned. In London for the day so going to see what's about whilst I'm here. 

Probably changed the Nest Locations but Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Abra nests at Alexandra, Holland and Greenwich Parks respectively. Even if theyve changed about probably still good for something.

Did they send a confirmation e-mail you'd been taken off the hook or did you just try it again and it worked?

21 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Probably changed the Nest Locations but Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Abra nests at Alexandra, Holland and Greenwich Parks respectively. Even if theyve changed about probably still good for something.

Did they send a confirmation e-mail you'd been taken off the hook or did you just try it again and it worked?

I'll probably check them out cheers. Yeh they sent me an email saying they had put me back on. Reason was because I used a radar app, perhaps Poke Radar or Pokémesh. 

ALERT: there's a new update which has a buddy system (you choose 1 Pokemon at a time and earn extra candy for it by walking certain distances). Beware though, I've just installed the update and now it gets stuck on the load screen and a message comes up saying my phone is not compatible with the game (which it definitely is). Rebooted the phone, still won't load.

Update: apparently the new update checks your phone constantly - if it's rooted then it won't let you play, even if you don't cheat/bot. Fvck this.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo