Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Oop and me too now.

Think I'm gonna try and fight this, when I started to spoof all the gyms where taken by +2000 Dragonites, if I'd have known there wouldve been further reprucussions other than a softban I probably wouldn't have done anything. The majority of what I did was legit and I even put a tenner into it at the beginning 

Just take my ill gains away, ban me for a week or two. I never botted and I'm not guilty lol

My brother in law got banned for "Teleporting". What he had actually done was found out that there's a GPS blackspot in his kitchen. all he was doing was leaving his phone in the kitchen, it would go crazy looking for a gps signal and it hatched him loads of eggs and kept taking to his nearest pokestop and back.

Think its abit harsh to ban people permanently for stuff like that, especially when alot of it is retrospective. They were handing out softbans a month ago and now if you have any marker on their system you're gone for good.

Banning people who have used a computer programmed bot to play it for them on a computer and can get level 1-20 in an hour I can understand, people who have put in effort, money and alot of time shouldn't have everything taken away like that.

Edited by SpazticChicken

The thing is that if it was a ban then I should of received an email from Niantic confirming the ban but I haven't received anything. Now I've emailed them a couple of times but they responded with the same email so it's not like you're getting a proper response. 

They said that if I've been banned by accident then they will put me back on. If not then it could be due to server issues and that I should check back in a couple of hours time but I've not been able to get online for two days now. 

I'm gutted if it's a perm ban. I mean I'm only using a radar to find pokemon. I could of got a slap on the wrist. It's not as if I'm botting. 

1 minute ago, foxhateram said:

No way! I was in Thurmaston last weekend and found absolutely nothing! Gutted.

I work in Thurmaston. just happened to check the game and noticed the silhouette in the nearby list. grabbed my phone, darted out of the office and it just popped up over the road! 

Just got back from near Ilfracombe, in four days of playing (only about an hour a day) I got my first Growlithe, Diglett, Tentacruel, Exeggcute and Machoke, and caught a whole load of others that don't usually turn up here so I can nearly evolve my Haunter, Weepinbell, Clefairy and a couple of others. Well happy finally feel like I'm getting somewhere now

On 24/08/2016 at 11:35, SpazticChicken said:

Think its abit harsh to ban people permanently for stuff like that, especially when alot of it is retrospective. They were handing out softbans a month ago and now if you have any marker on their system you're gone for good.

Banning people who have used a computer programmed bot to play it for them on a computer and can get level 1-20 in an hour I can understand, people who have put in effort, money and alot of time shouldn't have everything taken away like that.

Aren't you the guy that actively bragged on this forum about cheating? "Doing everything to win"?

I've got no sympathy. It's people like you that put me off after a week.

The whole point of Pokemon go was it was supposed to be a bit of fun walking around exploring. It was bad enough when the tracking never worked but when people started cheating?

Absolutely tragic.

• Like 2