Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

On 09/16/2016 at 20:26, foxhateram said:

Anyone else find that when you are close to evolving a pokemon, they suddenly just don't appear for you anymore? 

Seems to be the case - used to get Oddish a lot but I was stuck on 99 candy to get Vileplume for about 2 weeks before I saw another. Voltorb and Grimer never show up anymore and I only need one of each

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Seems to be the case - used to get Oddish a lot but I was stuck on 99 candy to get Vileplume for about 2 weeks before I saw another. Voltorb and Grimer never show up anymore and I only need one of each

It's so frustrating. Only need one more horsea for a seadra and same for ponyta to ninetails. So so frustrating 

2 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

It's so frustrating. Only need one more horsea for a seadra and same for ponyta to ninetails. So so frustrating 

Yeah Horsea used to be really common anywhere near water but shows up rarely but in really odd places. Ponyta used to common on Mandela Park, haven't been there in a while though as I have Rapidash (or did you mean Vulpix? I never see that one anywhere)

So if t helps, I've don some tests on equal CP pokemons and a perfect IV means jack sh*t if it does not have a decent moveset.

Always evolve the highest IV but check with the trainer evaluation to see if attack is it's best attribute.

Iv'e tested a Vaporean and hypno set. One with 100% IV and the other with about 89 but with the strongest move set. The strongest moveset wins every time so long as the IV is still strong. The 100% IV with a poor moveset just has a better stamina and just takes 20 seconds longer to defeat.

After evolving use this before wasting your stardust https://pokeadvisor.com/  if you want to take and keep gyms.

3 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah Horsea used to be really common anywhere near water but shows up rarely but in really odd places. Ponyta used to common on Mandela Park, haven't been there in a while though as I have Rapidash (or did you mean Vulpix? I never see that one anywhere)

No I meant Rapidash. Have a Vulpix but never seem to see them anymore. I guess less people are playing so less pokemon spawn. Gutted as i really was enjoying it a month ago.

52 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Just wait until they release more Pokemon. Then people will come flooding back. I've barely played this and thought about deleting it but I'm keeping it as I want a Cyndaquil. Best Johto starter by a country mile 

Think that itself will only bring a few people back - the biggest Pokemon fans will still be playing now despite the flaws

Besides catching Pokemon (and even that becomes more and more difficult the more you play) there really isn't a lot to do - the gyms are only good for getting coins to get stuff you can usually get for free anyway and then there's nothing. I only play it to make me walk more and I've had to downgrade to 0.35 as the buddy update locks my phone out - it's not even a rooted phone, it just doesn't trust the MIUI rom on my phone. Once the update becomes forced I'll be out for good, so need to start researching other free timesinks

On 09/24/2016 at 11:14, Samilktray said:

I've got the bug for this again. Went out last night and caught a Victreebell, 2 Lapras, another Vulpix, Hitmonlee and a few other bits & bobs. Up to 103 on the pokedex now. 

Where the hell do you live? I was just about to brag that I just hatched a Lapras! Upto 115 caught 115 seen now but barely ever see anything worth catching anymore. Level 27, about 80kxp in

15 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Where the hell do you live? I was just about to brag that I just hatched a Lapras! Upto 115 caught 115 seen now but barely ever see anything worth catching anymore. Level 27, about 80kxp in

Lapras spawned 3 times in about 2 hours on Friday night, once near Blsckbird Road and twice on the roads surrounding Vicky Park (at the same time) fastpokemap is a god send and is very necessary. Yesterday was a bloody good day for spawns but I was at work, Charizard, Chancey & Alakazam all popped up yesterday evening which was nuts. 

20 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Lapras spawned 3 times in about 2 hours on Friday night, once near Blsckbird Road and twice on the roads surrounding Vicky Park (at the same time) fastpokemap is a god send and is very necessary. Yesterday was a bloody good day for spawns but I was at work, Charizard, Chancey & Alakazam all popped up yesterday evening which was nuts. 

Will that get me banned again if I try it? Don't want to p*ss off the poke gods again.

Successful trip to the KP on Tuesday night. I walk from Brauny Gate to the ground and was stuck in so much traffic off the M1 to Brauny Gate that I logged 18.1km of walking. Hatched about 10 eggs and walked my buddy Pikachu so far he's become a Raichu. Hatched a Doduo I didn't have and caught an Omanyte outside Soar Point. Managed enough Slowpoke's on the walk to evolve a Slowbro and am now only 10 candies shy of a Gengar and 3 short of a Poliwrath. Up to 104 in the Pokedex.