Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Makes me cross when people find good Pokemon in there homes. I'm lucky if there's a Pidgey within 30m of me at home 

Sorry, if I had known it would make you cross I would have let it go.

:P

I live in a block of flats, surrounded by other blocks of flats in London, the Pokemon algorithms are based on places where people congregate. So that is probably why I get seadras and mr mimes turn up as well as a constant stream of rattatas, pidgeys, spearows, ghastlies and others in my home.

There were a couple Mr Mimes pop up in Leicester City Centre in the middle of the night

I have a rat run of Gyms I keep taking late at night, managed to get five at once last night and all ten the one before. Two Gyms near me have been held down by Mystic since Tuesday, people keep attacking but cant get past two Snorlaxes and a 3000cp Dragonite so in taking down the weaker Pokemon even stronger ones have backed up their cause in one, and the other has two lvl35+ trainers with similar names which is up and down from between a level 7 and 9 gym.

Theres not enough Instinct out there to properly dominate

Bit of faith restored in the game - found and caught my first Mr Mime in Birstall yesterday, and caught Horsea and Shellder on my street earlier (not great Pokemon but ones that never spawn nearby) so I think they're finally introducing different Pokemon to my area. Have enough candy to Lucky Egg my way to about 50,000XP so might crack level 25 tonight

Don't mean to crush everyones hopes, but I think the only reason for the influx of Mr Mimes is because they changed the spawn rate of the regional exclusive pokemon in yesterday's update. Eg. Taurus only appears in North America, Mr Mime only appears in Europe and Far Fetched in Asia.

I too also caught a Mr Mime yesterday, in an area that normally only spawns pidgey, rattata and weedle. So I think they're just becoming really common. Which is a pain, as it's the only thing I seem to hatch from 10k eggs.

So anyone hoping that they'll start seeing more rare pokemon - sorry, it's probably just going to be Mr Mimes :(

Edited by Charl91

Nearing level 28

Had about 20 evolutions lined up for a lucky egg spree (additionally 60 pigeons & 30 rats), with Weezing, Rhydon and a load of high IV ones to improve my team and the only decent one I got from it was a Machamp with perfect moves, the rest especially Weezing was pathetic.

Still though, just need a Ditto and obviously the elemental birds and Mew/two.

Also that lvl 36 guy with two accounts which was dominating Leicester has disappeared, no way he wasn't using a bot to get that ridiculously high. Only real challenger left is a lvl30 for Mystic who's probably legit, but I'm catching up now.

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Screenshot_20160823-083523.png

Looks like you've been banned.

Either that or its somehow corrupted somewhere on your phone with either PoGo or your Google account, try removing and reinstalling all to do with it. If none of that works keep an eye on your e-mail connected to your PoGo account, could be bad, I'm dreading this myself. Its so easy to get reported and banned by sour cnuts

10 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Looks like you've been banned.

Either that or its somehow corrupted somewhere on your phone with either PoGo or your Google account, try removing and reinstalling all to do with it. If none of that works keep an eye on your e-mail connected to your PoGo account, could be bad, I'm dreading this myself. Its so easy to get reported and banned by sour cnuts

Checked my email and I can't see any email confirming a ban but I have a feeling it must be. It's not an IP ban because I've just managed to change my IP address with still no luck.

Might email them actually to see what's going on. 

The tracker is  starting to piss me off now, it  might as well not be there.

Had an onyx come up as my nearest pokemon, and yet there was a drowzee in front of me, logic would suggest that it must be close otherwise the drowzee would be my nearest pokemon, so I walk in the opposite direction to said drowzee, and my phone vibrates...

...a fvcking rattatta, which is not even on my nearby list, wander around aimlessly for a bit getting nothing, similar happened with a doduo the other day.