Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

3 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Oh yeah. Hill’s comes to mind because of the video aspect similar to Greenwood’s. The NFL has a problem with it full stop whether it’s a CTE thing or not.

Amazing comeback though. Not surprised Bengals scoring points but amazed their defence has stepped up.

Let's be honest, this might be the sport in the world with the most high profile swept under horror stories and some of the most scumbag athletes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Let's be honest, this might be the sport in the world with the most high profile swept under horror stories and some of the most scumbag athletes. 

Yeah you’re right. Their may well be something in the CTE argument for behaviour, certainly the evidence is growing, but incredible the misdemeanours forgiven regardless. 

Wowzers, bet builder lost but did have a fiver on the bengals to win the superbowl 9/1 before the game so that'll make that more interesting at least. What a great game again. I'll have to at least try and stay up for the next game. I mean it's greedy as anything but surely the next game will be a classic? This post season is the best I can ever remember. All I know is as soon as a team goes 2 scores down in the next game I'm going to put a bet on them lol