Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Upson - slowest City player ever?

Brian Carey was ridiculously slow. Was almost painful to watch him try and catch a striker up.

I remember one game he tried to play a five yard square ball to Joachim and it cleared his head by about 5 yards. A truly woeful player.

Trying to create every topic into a debate about Pearson and his team selections and his other downfalls.

Or maybe just stating a fact, that who gives a **** if he's slow, I wouldnt want him in the side over was.

You ****ing Pearson lovers are getting desperate in an attempt to defend him, do I have to think about everything I post now in case I affend pearson defenders everywhere.

Take the post for what it is, was is a better player, **** Pearson, didn't want to start a debate about that ****, there is enough threads already for that, so dry your eyes, Mr pearson is still here for now, but some nasty men might say something's that might not be nice about him

I don't think I've ever seen a player (for us or otherwise) who is as noticeably slow as Matthew Upson.

Moves like hes in quick sand. Donkey.

Or maybe just stating a fact, that who gives a **** if he's slow, I wouldnt want him in the side over was.

You ****ing Pearson lovers are getting desperate in an attempt to defend him, do I have to think about everything I post now in case I affend pearson defenders everywhere.

Take the post for what it is, was is a better player, **** Pearson, didn't want to start a debate about that ****, there is enough threads already for that, so dry your eyes, Mr pearson is still here for now, but some nasty men might say something's that might not be nice about him

Job done.  :D

Um he is 35, not played top flight football for god knows how long and has spent the last at least 6 months on the sidelines.

Even then he is a million times the defender that calamity is.

Wes is slow because he's always on his arse,at least upson stands up.slow but a massive improvement on Morgan.

He's absolutely shit. Most pointless player we have in the side at the moment

I think he's good on the ball, I don't personally panic when Upson has it at his feet. His pace is scary though, especially nowadays, where players are more like athletes and seem so fast (I mean, that second goal yesterday Kyle Walker could walk past him and still make a goal). 

I think if he played in a sweeper role with two defenders in front of him he's look ok but in a three he's scary to watch, and in a two it would be even worse!

Don't care if he's slow or not he's dog awful how Moore has been loaned out and not playing before him or big Was I do not no, worst player in a city shirt for years

Jesus Christ. Another one with no sense of perspective.

This forum is awash with them.

I think he's good on the ball, I don't personally panic when Upson has it at his feet. His pace is scary though, especially nowadays, where players are more like athletes and seem so fast (I mean, that second goal yesterday Kyle Walker could walk past him and still make a goal).

I think if he played in a sweeper role with two defenders in front of him he's look ok but in a three he's scary to watch, and in a two it would be even worse!

I've seen us play this system now since Arsenal away, and I still don't understand why we need 5 at the back. It's just a waste of a player. I'd love to see NP ditch it and use the extra man in the centre of the park. Cambiasso has not got the legs to be in a 2. Hasn't had all season.

Archived