Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danizen

BT Sport Free for Six Months.

13 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Get Mobdro.  Sky, BT Sport, everything, free forever. Watched Wham on BT earlier, then PGA golf on Sky1. Its the future, much like garlic bread

Do you have to sign up for that? I've got the app but it doesn't work.

6 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Not exactly worth switching operators and entering a contract just for 6 months of content which is already easily streamable from other more varied sources.

These Kodi addons started off great but by the end of last season were a fvcking nightmare unless you used a paid version. It was really hard to find a decent stream and they'd be shut down on a weekly basis so you'd have to find a new one.

I'm already an EE customer so it's just a bonus for me.

I would add, if anyone's phone contract is almost up and they're considering switching because of this offer, don't they're an awful provider.

Just now, Danizen said:

These Kodi addons started off great but by the end of last season were a fvcking nightmare unless you used a paid version. It was really hard to find a decent stream and they'd be shut down on a weekly basis so you'd have to find a new one.

I'm already an EE customer so it's just a bonus for me.

I would add, if anyone's phone contract is almost up and they're considering switching because of this offer, don't they're an awful provider.

Add mobdro to your phone = problem solved, or if you're on your computer add bluestacks and then add mobdro to bluestacks = problem solved again. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Webbo said:

Do you have to sign up for that? I've got the app but it doesn't work.

No sign up. Fiddly to install - and I work in IT, left it to son to sort out - but I now have 100s of free channels on my tablet.

As a Leicester fan who doesn't get to see our games, making me the archetypal armchair supporter, I just just looked up getting BT Sport, legitimately, as an existing Sky Sports subscriber.

The robbing basturts want £21 a month.

They are having a giraffe.

It would be not that much dearer and probably a lot more fun to go and watch games in the pub.

No chance in hell I'm giving them a score a month for two or three matches I would want to watch.

I would have been happy to pay a reasonable amount, but their greed is driving people to illegal streams.

Shame.

Mobdro is ok, but like many free streams, the resolution is poor.  

As for BT, I am in the process of ditching sky as it's not cost effective and conveniently BT are currently offering their full TV package, everything you need apart from Sky Atlantic and Sports, for 10 quid a month.  Even with Sky Sports added on, it works out less than the very basic Sky package.  As for GoT, since season 7 won't start until next summer, you can buy monthly Sky rentals of the channel when you need it through the Youview box.  In the meantime, I get to watch Leicester in champions league in UHD. :)

Sky need to up the ante and offer better deals to existing customers.  Cutting out free TVs for new customers would be a good start.  I may go back, but not for a year.  There's no loyalty anymore, I'm treating TV packages like insurance premiums from now on.

12 hours ago, Vacamion said:

As a Leicester fan who doesn't get to see our games, making me the archetypal armchair supporter, I just just looked up getting BT Sport, legitimately, as an existing Sky Sports subscriber.

The robbing basturts want £21 a month.

They are having a giraffe.

It would be not that much dearer and probably a lot more fun to go and watch games in the pub.

No chance in hell I'm giving them a score a month for two or three matches I would want to watch.

I would have been happy to pay a reasonable amount, but their greed is driving people to illegal streams.

Shame.

It's the same the other way, only slightly more expensive.  Sky want 22 per month for Sky Sports in SD and 27 per month in HD through BT.

It comes down to what you want out of the whole all-round package and what you're prepared to pay for it.

As soon as you start cherry picking bits and pieces from each supplier, it becomes even more expensive.

Take Virgin, their 200mb speeds sound great, but you need their full entertainment package to get it.  But then they throw in the extra box at no extra charge. 

It is swings and roundabouts, what we need is a supplier who can give you the best of what each can offer.  Or a situation where you pay for only what you want to watch when you want to watch it.  We can all dream though.  lol

hi all i have nowtv boxes with plex you get all the channels you would normally need a dish for plus loads of channels from around the world that show all the games you would need to watch no buffering and most games in hd and some in super hd. i have messaged person ihave them off to see if he minds me posting a link to his site 

6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Mobdro is ok, but like many free streams, the resolution is poor.  

As for BT, I am in the process of ditching sky as it's not cost effective and conveniently BT are currently offering their full TV package, everything you need apart from Sky Atlantic and Sports, for 10 quid a month.  Even with Sky Sports added on, it works out less than the very basic Sky package.  As for GoT, since season 7 won't start until next summer, you can buy monthly Sky rentals of the channel when you need it through the Youview box.  In the meantime, I get to watch Leicester in champions league in UHD. :)

Sky need to up the ante and offer better deals to existing customers.  Cutting out free TVs for new customers would be a good start.  I may go back, but not for a year.  There's no loyalty anymore, I'm treating TV packages like insurance premiums from now on.

BT's YouView box is not a compatible device for Sky's NOW TV.  

5 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Get Kodi and Sky Sports and every other sports channel is free forever

yeh when it works which is usually right up until 3pm on a match day and the servers get hammered.

4 minutes ago, Rich Fox said:

Don't fancy watching on my I phone to small a screen.

will this work on my laptop I have Windows 8.1, cheers?

i looked this up earlier it appears not this is from the EE website

Location services must be switched on to view video

To view video content on the BT Sport app, the location services feature needs to be switched on or enabled - even if you're in the UK. Many people switch this feature off to save their battery life so it's important to switch it back on if you want to use the BT Sport app. 

On iOS devices, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services

Location services for Android and Windows devices are usually found in Settings.

Updating the app

To make the most of all the great new features in the BT Sport app, it’s important to keep it up to date. You can do this by visiting your app store and selecting update. It’s best to do this when you’re connected to WiFi to save your data allowance.

Viewing content on the BT Sport website

You can login to the BT Sport website using your BT ID and password, but you won’t be able to view premium video content. This is because your subscription is for the BT Sport app only.

BT Sport HD

It won’t be possible to watch BT Sport HD.

Viewing on a WiFi only device

The BT Sport app is only available to watch on smartphones and tablets that contain an EE SIM using the latest iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.  

Viewing on a TV screen

The BT Sport app cannot be viewed on any digital media players. Mirroring using services such as Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick on televisions, computers or any other portable equipment capable of receiving or transmitting television broadcasts isn’t possible. So you can't sling, fling or cast content from the app on your phone or connected tablet to other digital media players.

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

i looked this up earlier it appears not this is from the EE website

Location services must be switched on to view video

To view video content on the BT Sport app, the location services feature needs to be switched on or enabled - even if you're in the UK. Many people switch this feature off to save their battery life so it's important to switch it back on if you want to use the BT Sport app. 

On iOS devices, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services

Location services for Android and Windows devices are usually found in Settings.

Updating the app

To make the most of all the great new features in the BT Sport app, it’s important to keep it up to date. You can do this by visiting your app store and selecting update. It’s best to do this when you’re connected to WiFi to save your data allowance.

Viewing content on the BT Sport website

You can login to the BT Sport website using your BT ID and password, but you won’t be able to view premium video content. This is because your subscription is for the BT Sport app only.

BT Sport HD

It won’t be possible to watch BT Sport HD.

Viewing on a WiFi only device

The BT Sport app is only available to watch on smartphones and tablets that contain an EE SIM using the latest iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.  

Viewing on a TV screen

The BT Sport app cannot be viewed on any digital media players. Mirroring using services such as Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick on televisions, computers or any other portable equipment capable of receiving or transmitting television broadcasts isn’t possible. So you can't sling, fling or cast content from the app on your phone or connected tablet to other digital media players.

Thanks for the reply mate much appreciated 

Archived