Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Harry Kane

Guest parky0607

Its not really an assessment based on tonights 10 minutes, but he hasnt really achieved anything whilst hes been here.

Offered nothing no tracking back and all i remember him doing is giving away a blatant free kick at the death, sort of thing Scowcroft used to do absolutely no chance of winning the ball and fouls the man, totally pointless, seemed totally uninterested.

Offered nothing no tracking back and all i remember him doing is giving away a blatant free kick at the death, sort of thing Scowcroft used to do absolutely no chance of winning the ball and fouls the man, totally pointless, seemed totally uninterested.

I'd agree with that.

Before he came on, he touched his hair about 3 times on the touchline when warming up.

Sissy he is, fancies himself too much.

You remember that time I said that Foxes Talk would be a bit more boring without you?

I'm over it.

What's he got to come and prove? Just signed a four year deal at Spurs. Does he really care if we make the play offs, or not? Probably not. Seems like a technically gifted player, but doesn't get stuck in enough.

Guest bss9401

Pearson seems to be crap with forwards. Waghorn, Beckford, Schlupp, Vardy, Kane and Wood. If we add Marshall it adds up to a serious problem. Are they all crap or is Pearson's management making them appear so? I rate most of them except maybe Waggy and Beckford but even these would be effective with good management and the right service.

Archived