Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Things British People have to deal with 2014

The 2 about handing over the right change made me laugh, I do that all the time, count out the correct change in the queue, when I have it, and then wait for him to say it is ok and give me permission to leave. I don't know why I doubt my own maths so much.

Guest MattP

The 2 about handing over the right change made me laugh, I do that all the time, count out the correct change in the queue, when I have it, and then wait for him to say it is ok and give me permission to leave. I don't know why I doubt my own maths so much.

I always did this then wondered why, so said to myself next time I won't, just put the change down walked back from the bar.

Then got shouted back by the barmaid as I was £1 short, won't do it again.

laughing but blushing too as I always do that as if the cashier is an authority figure or something!

I thought they might include that  thing you do when you stumble or trip over  over an uneven  paving stone and break into that sort of mock run as if you meant to do it

Guest MattP

Best Rincewind post ever, keep them all like this Ken and we'll turn a blind eye to the 1pm 'Goose stair' incidents.

Having to deal with people who think a player goes through a machine that instantly makes them crap when they are no longer employed by your club...

That should be on the list...

We have had a few Akinbyi Dennis Wise ......

It is funny, sometimes I get customers paying for something that's £2.05, say, with a £2 coin and a 5p coin and they still linger around as you put it through the till.

Sometimes I wait for the receipt. If there is security at the exit and I just have one item I want proof. They are paid to stop and search. Done a similar job and know what to look for.

People who look like you? Is that what you are saying? lol

Guest MattP

Sometimes I wait for the receipt. If there is security at the exit and I just have one item I want proof. They are paid to stop and search. Done a similar job and know what to look for.

Really?

I was wondering if a military or security man like you, a soldier even, could you give a man a lethal blow, even if he was coming, really hard?

Archived