Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester v Everton - Pointless Friendly Post Match Thread - 1-0

We had home advantage today...

You class Thailand as home?

I would class home as not travelling far, playing in front of thousands of Leicester fans and playing on a pitch and in a surrounding that the players are used to.

Bit odd bit each to their own.

I would class home as not travelling far, playing in front of thousands of Leicester fans and playing on a pitch and in a surrounding that the players are used to.

Maybe he was quoting the Everton commentators - they said it quite a few times

Good win but Everton never really look interested they just looked at this match as a fitness test. A lot of positives out of this Albrighton had a really good game put some decent crosses in, Knockaert played a few tricks on some of the everton defence, Vardy had a decent game when he came on for the second half of course created the goal, our back four stood strong.

Radio Leicester commentary what can I say? yawn.

Good win but Everton never really look interested they just looked at this match as a fitness test.

Well that says a lot about our lads that we were interested. Professional attitude and wanting to win regardless of the importance

Ah, I was being sarcastic, the Everton commentators kept going on about it

What I learnt from todays friendly:

Vardy is the fastest player ever

GTF has still got it

Thailand supporters love a squeal and scream

When I see Hamer I have beard envy

EGBFitness is psychic and should bet on his premonitions

Had email from livesport and said if they don't resolve issue they will be compensating. I've said I want compensation now as not paying for half a gameLCFC win 1-0 GTF

Can someone put up our starting formation + 11

Started with

Kasper
   De Laet     Morgan       Moore    Konchesky
Albrighton    Drinkwater    James    Knockaert
                Nugent    Ulloa

Then...

Hamer
Moore    Was    Morgan   Schlupp
Mahrez   Hammond   King   GTF
          Wood    Vardy

With Wood, Vardy and GTF floating around those front three positions, Everton commentators didn't really read out the subs but I'm certain that was it.

Listened to RL whilst in Sardinia, commentary was very poor, highly unprofessional; tried to get various TV streams but no joy. Thank God I go to most games and don't have to listen very often to RL.

See Everton had three different length sets of highlights on their website really quickly.

Still shocked at the reactions in general to albrighton.

Excited about him more than any signings we have made this summer, as well as any players we have been linked with (Ulloa, deeney, slimani etc.)

Why are we claiming we would do 'X, Y and Z' if we signed holtby? He hasn't done anything at spurs, or fulham, albrighton is already more proven on a premier league level.

She was bitching yesterday at the music festival about people moaning that she's not from Leicester

Has she actually done anything apart from revelling in City's success?

Top quote at the awards night "you know, this season reminds me a lot of my career"

Amazing

Archived