Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

who are the 1.3% of people who decided not to renew for next season? thats madness considering what the club has achieved and what we have to look forward to next season!

My grandad is one of them, he can't climb the stairs anymore and has lost his confidence. I told him I'd carry him to his seat if he required it, however I am apparently too clumsy for that!

More importantly, only the real IO gets to use the flying sticks avatar!

My grandad is one of them, he can't climb the stairs anymore and has lost his confidence. I told him I'd carry him to his seat if he required it, however I am apparently too clumsy for that!

Would he qualify for a disabled ticket at the front?

Same here

He reckons it can't get any better so wanted to go out on a high

Typical City fan never happy !!!

An email from Jim about an hour ago

I wouldnt believe everything they tell you as they have told me stuff before that wasnt true or didnt materialise although i do believe that there are a few that wont want them because they prefer the flexibility of gold membership

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived