Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Need to reinvent my self now on fifa. Relegated from Division one in my third season of being there. 

Do I 

A. Stick with Leicester.

B. Go to a new team and try and win Division 1? If so suggestions?

How long does it take to build a decent team from scratch on UT? Finding seasons pretty easy so not got the hunger for it any more, but haven't been interested in UT because of coin sellers etc. Is there still coin sellers around?

9 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I've had no messages or anything mate. To get a decent squad won't take long. You'll just need to stay away from the premier league mate. 

Any recommendations? quite like the french league

I'm using a Bundesliga/Ligue 1 squad at the minute and it's decent. Jese/Lacazette/Lucas up top for Ligue 1 & Coman/Hernandez/Costa for my Bundesliga XI. 

I'd advise making 2 teams of eleven and rotating each game. Saves on fitness cards.

4 hours ago, Staff said:

Any recommendations? quite like the french league

You'll build the best value/Quality squad using the Bundesliga, players like sanches for 3k is madness as even now with my 600k+ squad he's still 1 of the 1st names on my team sheet

21 hours ago, Staff said:

How long does it take to build a decent team from scratch on UT? Finding seasons pretty easy so not got the hunger for it any more, but haven't been interested in UT because of coin sellers etc. Is there still coin sellers around?

Using the 1k coin boosts at the start helps a lot. Although once those run out you're basically forced to play FUT Champions and hope you get some good packs.

Trying to build a team for the weekend league has lead me close to the edge of a meltdown lol, trying said teams out in div 2 against all these sweaty fvckers with there main squads ain't fun lol, why do they feel the need to add crap like a maximum of 5 players from 1 league for your team and subs for the weekend league??? Just leave it as it is

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Trying to build a team for the weekend league has lead me close to the edge of a meltdown lol, trying said teams out in div 2 against all these sweaty fvckers with there main squads ain't fun lol, why do they feel the need to add crap like a maximum of 5 players from 1 league for your team and subs for the weekend league??? Just leave it as it is

I thought they'd changed the next WL to no requirements 

Archived