Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Tipping Thread 3.0

I'm taking a different route this season.

I'm using Lawro's predictions as inspiration.

First bet;

Leicester and Man City to win by 2 goals - £10 returns £220.

Nice early win, if you aint first you're last.

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I'm taking a different route this season.

I'm using Lawro's predictions as inspiration.

First bet;

Leicester and Man City to win by 2 goals - £10 returns £220.

Nice early win, if you aint first you're last.

Thats a good bet.

19 hours ago, separator said:

ALJEZEERA, 2.35 Doncaster, 5/4. daughter of Frankel... say no more.

KINGS FETE, 3.05 Newbury, 4/5, won a group 3 race a couple of weeks ago, looks the one to beat in a 4 horse race.

£10 double returns £40.50

WINNER !!! off to a flyer...

On 12/08/2016 at 15:21, StanSP said:

I'll join the Wigan vs shit Blackburn bandwagon as well. 11/10 on SkyBet

Luton Town vs Yeovil. Off to a great start and reckon it's gonna continue at home.  5/6 on Skybet.

£10 double returns £38.50

thought this'd be a banker tbh

On 09/08/2016 at 01:42, Dan LCFC said:

Right then, here goes another year of genius.

Arsenal v Liverpool | LIVERPOOL @ 21/10 | Arsenal showed last year they've got an opening day home defeat in them. They still look quite unprepared to me and I'd not be surprised to see a toxic atmosphere develop as a high-energy side in Liverpool shut them out and dominate the game. Liverpool are very good on their day, the only side to truly nullify our attacking threat, and they'll want to start with a win. I actually don't think it's beyond Liverpool to go and win this 0-3/0-4. I can only see one winner at present.

Wigan v Blackburn | WIGAN @ EVS | Wigan aren't exactly setting the world alight, but Blackburn really are absolute toilet and I can't see them staying up this season. They'll fall to a narrow and depressing loss here I'd imagine.

£10 would return £62.

And we're off!

monday night football ideally. so tuesday's champs league/football league games and the following set of weekend games are all one "week". most tips obviously come in for the weekend but it means if anyone misses a saturday they've still got decent footy or racing on sunday/monday to find a winner, or if city are monday night football and people want to tip them then we can still get the on the end of the week. 

so ideally an update tues/weds but i've been busy in work. 

off and raaaaaacing 

tip_3.png

Great starts all round... naht. This week's most backed were Leicester and Newcastle. who both lost lol. Just the three winners and all good shouts, Dan nailed a double including laughing at Arsenal's short price, Col picked an easy QPR win and there was a short price banker on Saturday's racing for separator. Easy as you like. Or at least it is when it goes to plan. 

Quick shout out to filbertway who told us we were "lucky there's so many bankers" in our opening weekend before choosing two odds on shots who didn't both just not win, both got beaten at home too :D. Better luck next time folks!  

Archived