Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

18 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

It's just when there's so many, in my opinion you have to earn the right to go on away days to old Trafford, I understand there are reasons behind why people may not have priority but it's just slightly unfair on people who do have more loyalty points in my opinion

I can understand why people get frustrated about the home games, but it's very tough getting away tickets these days. I went to Bury away, Hartlepool away etc but I'm not high enough on the priority list because I didn't go to a huge amount of away games the year we won the Championship. Unfortunately points aren't calculated on "sh1t grounds you've been to" lol 

It's a catch 22 in my opinion, hard to get hold of tickets to even build up your points. And the club give a huge amount away to corporate members and box holders (think you're guaranteed 6 if you have a box). 

2 hours ago, shiv said:

I can understand why people get frustrated about the home games, but it's very tough getting away tickets these days. I went to Bury away, Hartlepool away etc but I'm not high enough on the priority list because I didn't go to a huge amount of away games the year we won the Championship. Unfortunately points aren't calculated on "sh1t grounds you've been to" lol 

It's a catch 22 in my opinion, hard to get hold of tickets to even build up your points. And the club give a huge amount away to corporate members and box holders (think you're guaranteed 6 if you have a box). 

I get the frustration but to be P3 you would have needed to go to 20 away games in the past 3 seasons. That's less than 7 a year and so far would have secured you with a ticket to both away games this season. 

My wife has done exactly this and the only game we couldn't get her a ticket to was Chelsea away last season. 

Theres no perfect system but I think the one we have isn't far off. 

20 hours ago, narboroughblue said:

I get the frustration but to be P3 you would have needed to go to 20 away games in the past 3 seasons. That's less than 7 a year and so far would have secured you with a ticket to both away games this season. 

My wife has done exactly this and the only game we couldn't get her a ticket to was Chelsea away last season. 

Theres no perfect system but I think the one we have isn't far off. 

No I agree, but because we missed a few games one season we've now moved down to P4 and it's difficult to get tickets to even move up to P3 lol 

Can't complain about the system though.

On 8/25/2016 at 14:14, lcfcben76 said:

Jesus the amount of begging already is unreal, if you've not got the priority to be able to get a ticket to old Trafford then you shouldn't be able to go, I'm sorry but there are people who have gone to places like Bury away and hull in the cup last year who could potentially miss out for day trippers, beyond a joke now

since i can see your sign up date i can see that this post is ill informed and, to be honest) really bloody stupid. 

5 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

since i can see your sign up date i can see that this post is ill informed and, to be honest) really bloody stupid. 

Had a different account but wanted to change name so made a new account mate lol but fair enough that is your opinion

1 minute ago, Marmite said:

With all the hassle sorting europe games out I forgot about this, another £30 on footy tickets. Nice easy transaction though, LCFC Direct do seem to be handling the process quite well 

A reason I am hoping I have a chance at P4. Everyone waiting for Bruges to be announced forgetting about this.

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

How's this selling?? With all this fuss about Europe I reckon it's quite slow

I got mine this morning. One block sold out, another is nearly sold out. One block has good avalibility atm.

2 refs needed please for the game. I'm sorted, but would love to take my little brother for his 18th and his friend. They are on priority 4 and I'm not confident it will make it that far. 

Thank you in advance if anyone would be able to kindly help me out. 

18 minutes ago, LukeFoxes said:

2 refs needed please for the game. I'm sorted, but would love to take my little brother for his 18th and his friend. They are on priority 4 and I'm not confident it will make it that far. 

Thank you in advance if anyone would be able to kindly help me out. 

Read on here that only 1200 have sold for Man U so far, priority 3 is tomorrow so I'd have thought you will make it?

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

Read on here that only 1200 have sold for Man U so far, priority 3 is tomorrow so I'd have thought you will make it?

I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks for the update on the tickets, I must have missed that.

Just think priority 3 have the full weekend to snap them up but we'll see

51 minutes ago, LukeFoxes said:

I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks for the update on the tickets, I must have missed that.

Just think priority 3 have the full weekend to snap them up but we'll see

Will surely make P4 mate but to be certain try to make sure you are on the website at 9am or at the ticket office as they might go fast

Archived