Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

i presume tickets will have to be picked up at the stadium if so? or will they be shipped out?

Not sure, it doesn't say. My guess is being so close to the fixture you'd have to collect them at the stadium - but I might be wrong..

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Fair play! I reckon there will be a late rush on these... even some on the night sales

If you look at the amount of currently available seats and IF we get a couple of decent results against Brugge and Burnley a big walk up/number of late purchases could create a few problems.

1 hour ago, Livid said:

If you look at the amount of currently available seats and IF we get a couple of decent results against Brugge and Burnley a big walk up/number of late purchases could create a few problems.

Yep... happened against Newcastle in the cup two years ago... I arrived at 6:45 to pick up my tickets and still missed the first 15! lol 

Just now, Rigga said:

Any ideas when this goes back on sale to STH or general sale plz?

thanks

I'd imagine Gen Sale Friday. City Fox went on today and I doubt they would do it as soon as tomorrow or as late as Monday.

16 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Can't believe how many empty seats there are for this, £12 tickets against Chelsea and people aren't up for it. Good job we haven't expanded our stadium yet

Come on. Its a cup game on tv on a school night. Both teams will play their reserve/fringe players. Its hardly a surprise. It will never sell out .

I've just got my tickets for this and i'm taking my daughter. Shes only ever been to 1 game against Burton in the cup when we lost i think 4-2 at home, she was only 4 i think. I'm hoping that she can fall in love with football but we will see.

16 minutes ago, Manatee said:

City must be selling a few  now, your in a queue sign is up online.

That may well be down to one of the home/away games hitting a season ticket holder level or something. Could be wrong but doubt the cup game would cause a queue. 

20 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Come on. Its a cup game on tv on a school night. Both teams will play their reserve/fringe players. Its hardly a surprise. It will never sell out .

I've just got my tickets for this and i'm taking my daughter. Shes only ever been to 1 game against Burton in the cup when we lost i think 4-2 at home, she was only 4 i think. I'm hoping that she can fall in love with football but we will see.

You have a point but I just think it's a shame, if this was a league game and on a midweek, on tv it wouldn't even make it to silver members before it sells out and those tickets would be £30/40. Also doesn't matter whether its reserves or not you should still support the team imo.

also we have strong reserves and due to the lack of Europe for Chelsea I'm sure their team will be strong.

i just think it's a little disappointing that people moan about not being able to get tickets to league games but we will only have about 20k for this

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Open the whole ground and make it a fiver to get in and kids for a quid imo. But the prices are ok I guess.

For a game against Chelsea I think the pricing is great. Especially considering fleetwood charged adults £20 to watch them in the checkatrade cup against Blackburn u23s

Guest LCFC_World

Just booked up some tickets for me and my family and it says the senior ticket that I booked was free? Is this correct its confusing me, thanks. 

Guest CityFan 06

I think the sales will get better, we had this with West Ham (h) in the cup - at one stage we reportedly only sold 20k, but then we ended up with high 20's as an attendance if I remember correctly. We will have to see, I don't (think) it will be a sell out though.

28 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

I think the sales will get better, we had this with West Ham (h) in the cup - at one stage we reportedly only sold 20k, but then we ended up with high 20's as an attendance if I remember correctly. We will have to see, I don't (think) it will be a sell out though.

I looked it up on Monday. attendance against West Ham was over 21k  http://www.espnfc.us/match?gameId=434057

Archived