Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Arsenal - Wed April 26. K/O 7.45pm

We haven't beaten Arsenal since the 90s. Wish we could play them now while they're in turmoil. Arsenal usually finish their seasons strongly, so they will probably beat us again.

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

We haven't beaten Arsenal since the 90s. Wish we could play them now while they're in turmoil. Arsenal usually finish their seasons strongly, so they will probably beat us again.

Let's hope they have extra time and pens. With 2 sent off in the 119th min after the winner is disallowed. FA cup bonus for us lol

2 hours ago, Koke said:

We haven't beaten them away since 1966. I think this is the year to do them, 4-1.

31 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

You're right. I should have known that, I was there! 44 years is too many, that's pre Wengerlol

Funnily enough that game doesn't stick in my memory, unlike the third round tie in 1973 when they equalised with basically the last kick off the game. We lost the replay at Filbo 2-1.

15 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Funnily enough that game doesn't stick in my memory, unlike the third round tie in 1973 when they equalised with basically the last kick off the game. We lost the replay at Filbo 2-1.

I don't remember it either! I say I was there because as a Londoner I usually attended London games in those days, I'm pretty sure I was at the F A Cup games in 73 but I was definitely at all the F A Cup games in 75, what a killer that was! Some of those Arsenal games must merge in the memory I think we played them about 12 times in 3 seasons!

Archived