Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

7 hours ago, maddog said:

I thought it was the best episode since it returned and one of the best of the whole series :o

Very good. 

Really? I mean it wasn't awful just not the best. It did move on storylines very well tho and it had it's comedy elements with Eugene being well Eugene

Oh deer, oh deer! (pun intended) that was shockingly hilarious. The budget has obviously been battered by Shiva haha

As for the episode? it was ok. It had some majorly tacky, stupid writing moments though

That Rick scene was seriously pointless and stupid. Stop these stupid cop out death moments! I thought after Glenn they would have learned. And yeah it wasn't on that scale but don't insult us fans with weak writing! That scene and the aftermath could have been done differently and better and still got the point across

Edited by CKB

34 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Ok episode. 

That ****ing deer cgi though. Absolutely trash.

Yeah it was ridiculously bad, so much so, you just knew what was too follow. That aside though, decent episode and things happening on a few fronts. Setting up for a great finale.

That latest episode was up there with the best this season. It didn't have any stupid pointless scenes, no hilariously bad CGI, just a well written story that perfectly set up the road to war

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Whenever I convince the missus to watch TWD with me after trying to explain to her how exciting and action packed it is, it always ends up being one of those slow, plot building type episodes, textbook example again last night. 

They're really dragging things out until we'll inevitably get a cliffhanger ending and the big battle will be season 8. I find myself concentrating less on the episodes nowadays, especially at the start of this episode. I don't particularly care for the hilltop - Jesus is being underused in the show and they're making him as boring as Maggie. 

I have invested too much time into the show to stop watching though lol 

8 hours ago, lgfualol said:

They're really dragging things out until we'll inevitably get a cliffhanger ending and the big battle will be season 8. I find myself concentrating less on the episodes nowadays, especially at the start of this episode. I don't particularly care for the hilltop - Jesus is being underused in the show and they're making him as boring as Maggie. 

I have invested too much time into the show to stop watching though lol 

Spot on about Jesus! at the mo he's nothing like his comic counterpart. He's had probably 1 episode where he was more or less comic book Jesus and that was his debut 

I hope he gets badass soon because right now he's boring as fvck!

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Great episode! sets us up perfectly for the finale

I liked it but it's still so slow, you know the finale is going to be a massive cliff hanger as per, the teaser showed Neegan at Alexandria again so it's not going to be the massive assault on the Saviour's base like non comic readers were hoping for. 

Still good though :)

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Great episode! sets us up perfectly for the finale

I thought the episode was decent because they actually made it fast-paced and no boring heart to hearts. Stuff happened. 

Sets us up for a perfect cliffhanger next week though. I swear to god if they stop right before the big battle I will scream. 

Edited by lgfualol

32 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I liked it but it's still so slow, you know the finale is going to be a massive cliff hanger as per, the teaser showed Neegan at Alexandria again so it's not going to be the massive assault on the Saviour's base like non comic readers were hoping for. 

Still good though :)

Yeah I get what you are saying and....

COMIC SPOILERS BELOW 

I can see many non comic readers (not sure how people don't see comic stuff tho, it's everywhere on the net. I've not read much of the comic and even I can't avoid stuff) moaning about the finale because it's basically a complete set up for all out war in season 8. If anyone thinks the story arc ends this Sunday then they are seriously stupid

lol

Edited by CKB

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I thought the episode was decent because they actually made it fast-paced and no boring heart to hearts. Stuff happened. 

Sets us up for a perfect cliffhanger next week though. I swear to god if they stop right before the big battle I will scream. 

If done how I think it will be done, it'll be great viewing 

39 minutes ago, BigFoxForYou said:

Finale was trash. All that build up for such a predictable and poorly done scene. They are reallying stringing it out now.

They really need to stop milking it. Get back to season 1 style, 6 episodes, all decent. No one likes this stretched out dull as balls seasons, surely.