Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

5 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It sets the scene nicely

Hide contents

I like the idea of feeding the pigs zombies and then giving them to Negan's crew, I reckon there will be repercussions though

Yeah, although it seems like they have been doing it before and the saviors haven't noticed, but the savior said "they were too small last time" and the more rotten walker flesh might start making them ill 

lol Yeah, I think it is slowly setting up an eventual Alexandria, Hilltop and the Kingdom uprising to take Negan down.

3 episodes in and all have been fantastic to watch if not brutal (ep1). We had brutality, fun and psychological. Negan has thrown new life into this show and I'm loving it and him! 

Oh and Easy Street will not leave my head and in some sadistic way I'm loving it!

11 hours ago, BradyLCFC said:

We're on easy street and it feels so sweet

I know what song is going to be stuck in my head tomorrow 

You bastard! I'd totally forgotten about that until I just read your comment, now it's going to drive me insane at work all day. Nooooooooooooooo.

EDIT: Fvck it, embrace the madness!

Edited by Darkon84

12 hours ago, Barky said:

Three fairly boring episodes in a row. We all know where it's going, just get on with it

I didn't mind that episode. It will all pay off when things kick off. 

Also someone noticed something pretty excellent between Rick and Daryl on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/5d0p38/rick_using_morse_code_with_daryl/

• Like 1

I didn't mind that episode. It will all pay off when things kick off. 

Also someone noticed something pretty excellent between Rick and Daryl on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/5d0p38/rick_using_morse_code_with_daryl/

That is friggin awesome.

I'm enjoying the build up. You know it's going to explode soon.

I think Rick has kept people in the dark before, so they have plausible deniability and won't blow the operation. If he had buried guns, Michonne and others would want them and want to go at it with the gang.

By asking for Daryl to stay, he's ensured that he won't but that Negan will bring him back every time. Allowing for more information to be shared.

Can't wait!!

Another really disappointing episode IMO. Can't help but feel we were spoilt with the season premier, now every episode since has just felt like tedious build up to the inevitable exciting last 20 minutes of the episode before the mid-season break. The dialogue in this weeks episode was just cringe worthy.

Just watched the preview to next weeks episode - looks like we are gonna spend an hour catching up with Tara & Heath, ugh. Might just wait for the mid season break and binge the last few.  

Edited by EnderbyFox

2 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Reveal hidden contents

Another really disappointing episode IMO. Can't help but feel we were spoilt with the season premier, now every episode since has just felt like tedious build up to the inevitable exciting last 20 minutes of the episode before the mid-season break. The dialogue in this weeks episode was just cringe worthy.

Just watched the preview to next weeks episode - looks like we are gonna spend an hour catching up with Tara & Heath, ugh. Might just wait for the mid season break and binge the last few.  

Yeah I'm thinking of waiting and binge watching. 

Although I'm not hating it, I'm just getting frustrated by the lack of fight. I know it's coming but for fúcks sake come on.

I thought it was a great episode and so far this season has been great to watch. I'm not sure what people are expecting 5 episodes in? This storyline with Negan is a long one.....

Negan is still alive and well in the comics

I like how by each episode it's like a game of chess on who will be the first person to take that shot at Negan

Edited by CKB

This thread is about the tv show, if you're going to put spoilers in from the picture books then please add an extra warning. Nobody is impressed by your knowledge of cartoons so just keep it to yourself. Cheers :)

Buf if that is true then **** it, negan is a terrible character so I think I'm going to leave and binge watch later

• Like 2

You guys are weird.

I'm loving this season the tension is building nicely with the feeling that nothing can be done about Negan and his crew, too many, too powerful and too well prepared, this isn't a small band of nutters that want to kill them/eat them. This isn't the Governor ruling a peaceful colony with a few fighters, this is a nasty bastard with an army and he owns them. He doesn't want to kill them, he wants to dominate them, it is a very different adversary and with all these clans it is all getting a little Game of Thronesy, which is no bad thing. The conflict that Rick and co are having they, have been fighters every since the outbreak, they have had a problem so they killed it, but now they have to submit, at least for the time being.

There have also been some cool zombie based set pieces this season, the first episode was just brutal, Carrol and the flash back zombies, Dwight and the Falling Zombies, Ninja Jesus and Maggie and the Tractor, not mention the Tiger, and I like the newer Characters, Negan is great to watch as is his number 2, Jesus is cool, Dwight is really interesting as he is playing the bad ass but will he break and turn on Negan to reclaim his hot wife or will Darryl end up with her oh and Ezekiel has a Tiger, all of this building to something and each episode will be relevant later on. It is not like other seasons, something happens they survive then they spend 5 episodes walking/soul searching before the next thing comes along. This is all part of something big. I complained before when they rushed through the Wolves and Hunters storylines, as they could have really developed. I'm not going to complain now they are giving storylines the space to breathe before the inevitable pay off.

• Like 1

Thing is we knew all of your first paragraph after the first episode of the season. Nothing of any consequence has happened since.

One or two quieter episodes to follow would have been ok but it's obvious now they're going to drag it out with nothing happening until a cliff hanger at the end of the half season, and then they'll probably drag that out until another cliff hanger at the end of the season. It's boring and predictable. 

Don't mind this season, there's a lot of different stories developing so unless they rush it some lines would feel under developed and when they inevitably collide the payoff will be worth the build up. Hoping for some kind of Kingdom/Hilltop/Alexandria vs Saviours showdown at some point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Barky said:

This thread is about the tv show, if you're going to put spoilers in from the picture books then please add an extra warning. Nobody is impressed by your knowledge of cartoons so just keep it to yourself. Cheers :)

Buf if that is true then **** it, negan is a terrible character so I think I'm going to leave and binge watch later

I do apologise for you clicking on a spoiler link about a cartoon based show that you watch 

8 minutes ago, CKB said:

I do apologise for you clicking on a spoiler link about a cartoon based show that you watch 

The thread is generally accepted as discussion about the TV show, people don't read the spoilers if they haven't watched the last episode, they probably dont even open the thread in fact, but the spoilers are there any way out of consideration. maybe you could state that your spoilers are from the comics, because most of us haven't read them

• Like 1