Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Merging Cultures

What are you drinking right now?

Stella, it's a shame as I prefer different beer.

Funny how beers have different reputations in different countries. I'll never forget walking into a really trendy bar in Florence and looking round at all these chin stroking, nu-jazz loving pseudo intellectuals drinking..... Tennents.

Funny how beers have different reputations in different countries. I'll never forget walking into a really trendy bar in Florence and looking round at all these chin stroking, nu-jazz loving pseudo intellectuals drinking..... Tennents.

Yeah it is weird. When I was in Brussels it seemed that most of the locals my age were drinking Jupiler whereas I was drinking all of the different beers.

In other news I'm currently drinking black coffee.

I saw a lot of Tennants when I was in Rome, probably the only British beer available and it's a chavvy lager.

Lucozade. Going to be a long day!

Lucozade Orange? Used to be tasty but they've changed the recipe now and I'm not a massive fan like I used to be.

I used to drink Lucozade constantly, literally must have spend hundreds. But I don't drink energy drinks anymore (apart from when I've got a hangover - Lucozade always works on my hangovers!). I've even stopped having vodka/red bull. Yeah I know alcohol is bad, but even worse mixing it with energy drinks.

Lucozade Orange? Used to be tasty but they've changed the recipe now and I'm not a massive fan like I used to be.

I used to drink Lucozade constantly, literally must have spend hundreds. But I don't drink energy drinks anymore (apart from when I've got a hangover - Lucozade always works on my hangovers!). I've even stopped having vodka/red bull. Yeah I know alcohol is bad, but even worse mixing it with energy drinks.

Pissed me right off when they changed the recipe lol

I went to a snazzy bar in Milan that had special brew on tap :)

Thought they did! Used to buy an orange one every morning before school but it's lost its taste now. Bastards.

Thought they did! Used to buy an orange one every morning before school but it's lost its taste now. Bastards.

Exactly! Mate makes me laugh because if we ever get one now he'll say "I'm going to write a letter to them". Every time.

I had a nice meeting with my boss so a nice drink to celebrate.

a8ameze8.jpg

Windhoek truly is the King of lagers.

It was the staple pint when I went to South Africa for the World Cup an I barely had a hangover.

Back in the UK they briefly sold it in Sainsburys for a while and they still sell it in Waitrose. Thoroughly recommended.

Archived