Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

I think Mahrez, Kramaric and Cambiasso could really be the difference in this game.

Burnley's game is built on graft and imagine it'll be a nervey affair. Having 2/3 players who can put their foot on the ball and make things happen will be key.

This really is do or die for them, they can't afford to be 5 points behind us with 4 games to play. Atmosphere should be quality.

We can't play 3 at the back, we'll be too exposed down the flanks as we were first half. I think we'll go a back 4.

I'd go:

Kasper (who's been fantastic since he came back)

De Laet

Morgan

Huth

Schlupp

Cambiasso

King

Albrighton

Vardy

Kram

Ulloa

Tempting to bring Nuge in for Kram but I think Kram did well yesterday. Ulloa needs to be in for his physicality

We can't play 3 at the back, we'll be too exposed down the flanks as we were first half. I think we'll go a back 4.

I'd go:

Kasper (who's been fantastic since he came back)

De Laet

Morgan

Huth

Schlupp

Cambiasso

King

Albrighton

Vardy

Kram

Ulloa

Tempting to bring Nuge in for Kram but I think Kram did well yesterday. Ulloa needs to be in for his physicality

I can't see Nuge being fit in time mate

Would anyone start Mahrez? looked very sharp when he came on yesterday

Yeah possibly. He was quality yesterday. So good on the ball. Dropping him was a master stroke from Pearson. He needed a rest and he seems more determined now

Would anyone start Mahrez? looked very sharp when he came on yesterday

No messing with personnel for me, those that have won the last 3 should keep their places.

Albrighton has had to wait to get in, and a regular starting 11 is needed, unless their form drops

Luckily we don't play that formation then.

What did we start with yesterday then? Unless you say 3-4-3 although i'd say Kramaric was more an advanced midfielder yesterday. 

Either way, we had 3 at the back and i'm not sure that'd be wise...is what i'm saying.

Our left side looks weak with Schlupp at left back and a forward on the left wing. With Trippier at right back they might get some joy down there.

What did we start with yesterday then? Unless you say 3-4-3 although i'd say Kramaric was more an advanced midfielder yesterday. 

Either way, we had 3 at the back and i'm not sure that'd be wise...is what i'm saying.

3-4-3

Kramaric, Vardy and Ulloa all interchanged throughout the match. 

Think we switched at the end when Drinky came on but even then he was quite advanced.

Edit: and also played 4-4-2 for a while in the 2nd half

This is the biggest game of the season.

We win and we'll pull out of the bottom 3, have a run of four wins and doom Burnley to the bottom with only 5 to play.

We lose and we're below Burnley again, possibly bottom, Burnley have the momentum and ours is dead.

We draw and meh!

Thought Schluppy did really well yesterday defensively

He did ok. Burnley will certainly be targeting him given their strength on the right side.

Archived