Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

Just need to avoid defeat. A draw would take us to 29, Burnley haven't won the game while Hull go to Palace (difficult) and Sunderland go to Stoke (difficult). Then go and beat Newcastle.

I really hope Vardy wins us a penalty against them. Would be hilarious to read that forum after the game. And Nugent scoring it just rub it in

He'd probably miss. Surely he's not still our penalty taker? Never looks confident

Attack, attack, attack again. Same starting team as Saturday except Nuge for Kram, if he's fit. If things not going well that leaves us with great options on the bench in Kram and Mahrez, who looked great on Saturday when he came on. Plus DD who looked more like his old self v Swansea too.

I am quite worried about this match, though. Burnley are so good at suffocating games - even a massively in form Arsenal could only beat them 1-0 up there recently. Ings is also due a goal and they'll have Trippier up against Schlupp.

We'll have to work our @sses off to win but we can do it! So want to see Gravel Throat whinging about our many pound notes in the post match interview after we've won! Plus Nige reminding everyone we're better on every level!

Lets be honest, Vardy does dive. Although he is also regularly fouled.

He goes down easy sometimes. But that is the nature of professional football. I honestly would not call him a diver. There is not a player around that won't try an 'win' a penalty for their team. For me, there's a difference between diving and clever play. Someone like Ashley Young will jump over a players leg and go to ground when he could have stayed on his feet.

Someone like Vardy will utilise his pace to knock the ball into a goalscoring decision leaving the defender with no choice but to make a challenge. You can't go clattering into a player in the penalty box nowhere near the ball and expect the player to stay up.

The incident vs Swansea was a stonewall penalty. The defender didn't even play the ball.

So why do Leicester have more yellow and red cards than Burnley? Are they all for dissent and time wasting?

To an extent - shit refs: Kramaric getting booked after being clearly fouled at spurs,konchesky being sent off for being assaulted by Hutton, seem to remember Morgan getting booked for heading the ball at Liverpool...

Also, if you're going to quote stats, at least check they're right first, we've had fewer yellows than you: http://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ClubBookings?comp_id=481

Alright lads and lasses,

Extremely looking forward to the game on Saturday, should be a cracking game. You've turned it completely round at the bottom, and I believe you are outright favourites to beat us on Sat. Completely contrasting in form, but all form has to break at some point, will it be this game who knows? As a Burnley fan that's all I've got to go off, just hoping for one of those crazy off the wall results that do occur, similar to Palace 0-2 WBA, where form does not matter.

Hope you have a good day, bring a mac though, it will probably piss down!

Hope we stick to our game and don't match up in a 442. Looking at the highlights of their last game (was it Everton?) there was so much space in between their 2 banks of 4. Can't help but feel Nuge (or krammy) would have a blinder playing in that space.

This will be our toughest game of run. We are playing Burnley after they've hit rock bottom and they have nothing to lose mentality just like us. I think this will be one hell of a game. I hope we do not go into a shell and come out in the same way as we have been.

Because IF just IF we win....

Thefact were in form and theyre in a rut is the thing scaring me most. Dyche will have them well up for this and I honestly believe this is one of those games where form does go out the window. First goal is massive in this. The fact Barnes is out worries me too, id rather him be around and Dyche stick with their hopeless, goal drought tactics. Guaranteed Ings breaks his duck and Burnley end their rut against us, its the Leicester way.

Could be a 3/4 nil job this. I know that sounds well over optimistic but I just think we've found our groove and they're in an awful rut.

...but we could be bottom again if it all goes horribly wrong. Jeez, my glass half empty has returned :(

Alright lads and lasses,

Extremely looking forward to the game on Saturday, should be a cracking game. You've turned it completely round at the bottom, and I believe you are outright favourites to beat us on Sat. Completely contrasting in form, but all form has to break at some point, will it be this game who knows? As a Burnley fan that's all I've got to go off, just hoping for one of those crazy off the wall results that do occur, similar to Palace 0-2 WBA, where form does not matter.

Welcome,

Could be cracking, could be very cagey. You're right - form could be irrelevant with there being so much riding on this.

I just cannot predict anything about this one.

Alright lads and lasses,

Burnley will win

It's almost guaranteed

Archived