Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

I can't fathom why Shelvey is getting so many shouts. Would be a huge step back for him.

As others have said, our attack isn't the issue, but our defence.

Huth on a perm would be a great start - I would be happy starting him with Wasyl. Replace each full back.

I think it'd be interesting to see who we could poach from the relegated teams, assuming we stay up. Trippier would be a great feat imo. Wages out of the picture for a second, Rio Ferdinand? That'd top my Wasyl pairing. Leroy Fer would also be a good shout. Michael Dawson, Andrew Robertson?

I can't fathom why Shelvey is getting so many shouts. Would be a huge step back for him.

Huth on a perm would be a great start - I would be happy starting him with Wasyl. Replace each full back.

I think it'd be interesting to see who we could poach from the relegated teams, assuming we stay up. Trippier would be a great feat imo. Wages out of the picture for a second, Rio Ferdinand? That'd top my Wasyl pairing. Leroy Fer would also be a good shout. Michael Dawson, Andrew Robertson?

Robertson is a great shout. I would take Jelavic from Hull too if we were after a ST.

I would rather have Sol Bamba back than have Rio Ferdinand.

Rio Ferdinand? 

You people make me want to cry. Absolutely shocking.

I would rather play with 10 players tbh.

Disagree with the Ferdinand hate tbh. I think back to the Ferdinand-Vidic pairing. Performances with QPR might not have been extraodinary, but then he's playing alongside Caulker.

I still believe he has some capability, and with him and Huth in the middle I can only see our defence getting much more organised.

Still, I'd take Dawson instead.

Disagree with the Ferdinand hate tbh. I think back to the Ferdinand-Vidic pairing. Performances with QPR might not have been extraodinary, but then he's playing alongside Caulker.

I still believe he has some capability, and with him and Huth in the middle I can only see our defence getting much more organised.

What makes you say that though? It's baseless. He's been abysmal, shocking, woeful, horrendous and embarrassing for QPR, do you need any more adjectives?

No pace, all about the money and his 'brand' these days, his head has gone from the game, constantly switches off. He is literally the last centre back I would have in this league if I had to choose.

Vidic made Ferdinand look good for far too long.

He's been terrible in his last few years at united, and shit at QPR this season - that plus his personality is awful, our squad would isolate him instantly except Danny SImpson.

Ive heard names like Matt Ritchie and Lewis Grabban mentionned.

Come on guys, players like this wont improve what we have.

I know we havent been at this level for a long, long time, but to improve our squad we are not shopping in Lidl's anymore.

Vidic made Ferdinand look good for far too long.

He's been terrible in his last few years at united, and shit at QPR this season - that plus his personality is awful, our squad would isolate him instantly except Danny SImpson.

I'd probably pick Upson over Ferdinand and that's saying something.

Speaking of Vidic.. being forced out of Inter by Mancini available at the end of the season. Spartak interested apparently but he wants a 2 year contract.

These threads are usually full of absolutely batshit suggestions but just a whiff of us staying up has seemingly made us into Real Madrid.

Why would the likes of Shelvey and Adam step backwards? Mings and Olsson are quite average and Rio Ferdinand...pft.

These threads are usually full of absolutely batshit suggestions but just a whiff of us staying up has seemingly made us into Real Madrid.

Why would the likes of Shelvey and Adam step backwards? Mings and Olsson are quite average and Rio Ferdinand...pft.

esteban_cambiasso.jpg

esteban_cambiasso.jpg

He might have a little bit of a pull but he's not going to make more us more attractive than established clubs

Archived