Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Loving the shouts for Lucas Romero, absolute boss on Football Manager

Just googled him and he is exactly the sort of signing I would like us to make.

Young players with big potential and not a huge transfer fee.

Some of the players mentioned on this thread are depressing. I want to see Leicester have ambitions to be the seventh best club. We'll never outspend Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal or Chelsea who will spend £40 mill + on a player. Nor can we compete the spending power of Liverpool and Spurs who are the next level down but we could potentially be the best of the rest and if three of those six have a slump then one day it would be great if we could nick a Champions League spot.

Signing run of the mill Premiership players or 26 year old Championship players and we'll always be there or thereabouts in relegation battles.

Lets see some ambition and sign some players in the mould of Lucas Romero. 

A name I suggested earlier in the thread that got lost was Gokhan Tore, Besiktas.

He can play on either wing but is stronger on his left foot, and is the soft of player i think would thrive at Leicester, and in England. Very skillful and very direct.

Deeney, Flanagan, huth and capoue I think are the most probable (probably not Flanagan as he hadsnt been linked with us yet)

We seem to sign an older player or two which has shown to benefit us, I think that it is most probable we'll do the same this summer.

I'd shit in my hands and clap if we got luca Toni, although I highly doubt it...

Can anyone else see some veteran like Cambiasso joining us again this summer?

Deeney, Flanagan, huth and capoue I think are the most probable (probably not Flanagan as he hadsnt been linked with us yet)

We seem to sign an older player or two which has shown to benefit us, I think that it is most probable we'll do the same this summer.

I'd shit in my hands and clap if we got luca Toni, although I highly doubt it...

Can anyone else see some veteran like Cambiasso joining us again this summer?

Yeah Cambiasso for one.

A name I suggested earlier in the thread that got lost was Gokhan Tore, Besiktas.

He can play on either wing but is stronger on his left foot, and is the soft of player i think would thrive at Leicester, and in England. Very skillful and very direct.

Pretty sure he's ex-Chelsea as well so England isn't new to him. Ambitious shout but we'll do well to attract people from there. Saying that you never know, second season Premier League sides have a lot more power than first season.

If we do stay up we need to invest in some real quality, because it will be available.

DARYL MURPHY

Daryl Murphy

Troy Deeney

Mahmut Halilovic

Nouha Dicko (seen the size of him?)

Sebastian Soria

Park Sung-li

Claude Morin

Carlos Vela

Cesc Fabregas

Niko Kranjcar

Peter Crouch

Ashley Cole

Wtf lol lol

If Sunderland go down, perhaps Jack Rodwell?

Id imagine one of the higher earners, certainly has a point to prove and would bolster our midfield

Waste of space.

The Sunderland fans think he's useless.

He could be playing League 1 football in five years.

If Sunderland go down, perhaps Jack Rodwell?

Id imagine one of the higher earners, certainly has a point to prove and would bolster our midfield

Good shout. Epitomises why any young up and coming player should avoid man city at all costs. Sinclair being another one. The pair of them should be starting for a top 4 side by now.

Archived