Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Trippier to replace Simpson.

A decent left back.

A Charlie Adam type player in CM.

A Left winger.

Plus a cheeky bid for Charlie Austin should we stay up and Ranger Park Queens go down.

Oh, and Huth/a.n. other brickscheisshaus Centreback.

Agree with the Holtby shout, a quality player that just needs to settle at the right club. Although I can imagine his wages would be rather high. I haven't seen enough of the winger Johan Gudmundsson for Charlton but I hear he's one to watch.

Nobody else want Leroy Fer? I think he's top class when played as a attacking midfielder. Arry was playing him out of position but since he's been in his normal role been very good. Qpr haven't been picking up any points since his injury which isn't a coincidence. Qpr look doomed think him and Cambiasso in the middle would be immense

Wasyl won't stay if the only role the club can offer him is a bench filler. He already has been thinking about leaving.

He should be starting alongside Huth every game.

He's signing for Chelsea

Gourcuff and van der vart are potential free agents at the end of the season and currently cassano, biabiany, ravel morrison and lassana diarra have no club

All good options if we stay up

Gourcuff is playing for a champions league, best in France team.

There is no way he even considers Leicester.

Think we could possibly do with a real hardman in the middle. Someone with a bit of bite and a slight nasty streak to really get stuck in and win the ball back against the better teams.

An example would be Cattermole (but please don't sign him, he's an example). He shields the back 4 and his best games are against the better teams

Loving the shouts for Lucas Romero, absolute boss on Football Manager

If we stay up then Huth would be at the pinnacle of my list. I'd also give him or Cambiasso the armband. Another centre back and a left back would be the other priorities. Other than that I wouldn't rock the ship too much. I think we have more than enough quality throughout midfield and up top.

Whilst I agree with you wholeheartedly, I cannot help but think the only way Pearson would take the armband off of Wes, is if Wes left. And even then, he'd have to request a move for that, I'm sure.

I could deal with Wes, Huth and Davis at the back.

Sulley Muntari would be a great shout for cm. Played with cambiasso for quite a few years, in the same side that won the champions league under mourinho. Leaving Milan at the end of the season. Still only 30. Obviously have to keep cambiasso and get him on the phone to Muntari. Cm sorted.

Pearson get it done.

Goalkeepes - Kasper, Schwarzer

RB - Tripper, De Laet

CB - Morgan, Huth, Wasyl, Davies

LB - Schlupp, Mings

CM - Cambiasso, James, Drinkwater, King, Huddlestone

RW - Albrighton, Redmond

LW - Mahrez, Ince

ST - Ulloa, Kramaric, Vardy, Nugent, Rhodes

Basing it on Hull and Burnley go down and Ipswich, Norwich and Derby stay down

Marcin Wasi, is my player of the season, try to keep him but more as backup (dangerous second season and all that)

Wes Morgan, thanks fella , but I want a replacement.

Huth,....sign him up for me a must

Moore,...His season to break through, get him alongside Huth, and 1st 5-10 games.If still not ready loan him out.

Upson..only keep, if Huth goes, but no given promises.

New quality CB...definitely

Konch,..thanks but now we need a good young LB

RB, unlike some I would keep both Simpson and de laet, let them fight between themselves.

Midfield. Find a top quality player,and spend. Then our present group including keep Cambiasso(ace in the hole)

Forwards. Why change top 4 .Only if Wood feels he wants 1st team football, its only fair to let him go

WBk/wingers, keep all if possible, give albrighton 1st choice.ditto if Mahrez stays.

Lawrence/knokky, both stay but both more bench and playtime.

If by luck, fortune, or top handling skills we can get any quality player in, in any position, we obviously go for them.

In a good performing TEAM, and DD, MJ, KING, Cambiasso, even Lawrence can save us money, but we do need still another

top quality midfielder, to keep us above the game, then the service to the forwards is automatic and more goals would come

from present staff.

Would anyone take a punt on Michu? Seems to have really struggled with injuries and not sure Swansea will offer him another contract. Would be a gamble yes, but if he rediscovered that form! Good article on the Beeb about him a week or so ago.

Would anyone take a punt on Michu? Seems to have really struggled with injuries and not sure Swansea will offer him another contract. Would be a gamble yes, but if he rediscovered that form! Good article on the Beeb about him a week or so ago.

No chance.

As others have said it is very dependant on division I think it's pretty evident some of the lads have failed to make the step up as well as expected and to such end we need people at least challanging for their place. Should we be relegated I think we merely need to adadquetly replace what we lose (easier said than done with players like Cambiasso)

Regardless, I think a new left back is a must and if Cambiasso doesn't do an extra year we need a big midfield signing.

EDIT (Not Lee Cattermole)

Too optimistic to ask for Pirlo?

Imagine him and Cambiasso, good lord.

Yes a bit optimistic. Absolute genius of a player. 36 next month and still playing well.

I think we have to try everything to get Muntari. Played alongside cambiasso for 4 years, won the champions league playing together in midfield, they know each other inside out, and he's won a FA cup, has prem experience as well and only 30. Perfect signing and available at end of the season. Would be one of the strongest cm pairings in the league.

Archived