Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

That all cost £600 then? That's what I was told today by someone?

I think it shows that simple designs work best, don't over complicate it, ie don't try and do the shirt badge.

The fox looks great and hats off to whoever sat there with the stand layout designing it, a tough job to get it right without over doing.

Yeah, around that. And needed 30/40 people to set it up. Personally, next time I'd like more helpers, I was bloody knackered. Great work though folks, well done the UFS organisers, and the troops on the ground laying it out

Wouldn't think twice about getting up early to do something similar again. Seeing the images and positive comments I get a real sense of achievement. Feels like I've done something really good for the club.

Didn't feel much like work anyway.

EDIT: Seeing it on national television makes me feel all the better.

Yeah, well done all, if I ever see another foil...... Home now , boring wife silly with stories. Also great to meet some new faces today, Harry, Dave , Ben, thanks to absolutely everyone involved, cant wait for MOTD.

Nice to meet you too Steve (and others of course!)

Edited by Harry - LCFC

Guest bss9401

Be proud; be very proud. Fantastic display. Congratulations to everyone involved and as a Leicester City fan I am very grateful.

Yeah, around that. And needed 30/40 people to set it up. Personally, next time I'd like more helpers, I was bloody knackered. Great work though folks, well done the UFS organisers, and the troops on the ground laying it out

lol I didn't think anyone would be insane enough to get to the ground for 7 AM. If the next one is coupled with a sane kick off time (and I can make it, bloody work commitments) I'll be happy to help.

Well done to all involved - looked great on TV. Amazing the atmosphere etc. In recent weeks at the KP and all the praise and comments we are getting across the board from fans through to commentators - nice to be establishing that kind of rep.

Report on this in the merc

Leicester City fans create huge mosaic of fox at King Power stadium - reactions and pictures

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-fans-create-huge-mosaic-fox-King/story-26434470-detail/story.html#ixzz3Z43mInBe

Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook