Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Really would love something huge. Triple the price of the previous displays (obviously will take a while for donations to amount to it)

The tifos are great and i really do love them, but i feel something that gets everybody talking would be even better, as well as getting publicity for Union FS. The question is how would you do it?

Obviously you have a good working relationship with the club, what are there views on Pyrotechnics. I do not mean smoke grenades and flares in the stand because i know you have not got a chance of it being approved, but what about controlled fireworks at the front. Teams in europe do it and they do look quality. Surely with testing it would be safe as it would be away from any fans?

Edited by CharlieCharles

Really would love something huge. Triple the price of the previous displays (obviously will take a while for donations to amount to it)

The tifos are great and i really do love them, but i feel something that gets everybody talking would be even better, as well as getting publicity for Union FS. The question is how would you do it?

Obviously you have a good working relationship with the club, what are there views on Pyrotechnics. I do not mean smoke grenades and flares in the stand because i know you have not got a chance of it being approved, but what about controlled fireworks at the front. Teams in europe do it and they do look quality. Surely with testing it would be safe as it would be away from any fans?

Never in a million years will that ever be allowed to happen.

Teams in Europe don't do controlled pyro shows either mate. The clubs are all very much against pyro being used over there.

Never in a million years will that ever be allowed to happen.

Teams in Europe don't do controlled pyro shows either mate. The clubs are all very much against pyro being used over there.

Its a shame but you only expect it to get stricter as time progresses rather than more relaxed. Be good for something along side the tifo to really stand out. A sea of giant blue and white pole flags would look quality like Dortmund have. 

Its a shame but you only expect it to get stricter as time progresses rather than more relaxed. Be good for something along side the tifo to really stand out. A sea of giant blue and white pole flags would look quality like Dortmund have. 

The flags on Dortmunds Sudtribune have all been made by the person who waves it!

Not a fan of mass produced and handed out flags like Derby and Watford do, Just looks fake to me.

If the people in the Kop want flags they can bring their own!

• Like 1

The flags on Dortmunds Sudtribune have all been made by the person who waves it!

Not a fan of mass produced and handed out flags like Derby and Watford do, Just looks fake to me.

If the people in the Kop want flags they can bring their own!

Yes i can see what you are saying about the fakeness and to some extent agree with you, not a fan of the ones we got at the end of the season either.

Union FS has done incredible since starting up, for me in the time have done one of the best jobs in the english leagues regarding improving atmosphere. Next job though is to get the whole kop standing for 90 minutes. now that would be an incredible atmosphere.

Guest CityFan 06

Yes i can see what you are saying about the fakeness and to some extent agree with you, not a fan of the ones we got at the end of the season either.

Union FS has done incredible since starting up, for me in the time have done one of the best jobs in the english leagues regarding improving atmosphere. Next job though is to get the whole kop standing for 90 minutes. now that would be an incredible atmosphere.

It would be amazing for the whole of the Kop to stand. At times we all stand in unison and it's superb. Atmosphere increases as a result of course. There are a few concerns with it though, some people prefer to sit etc. Me and my mate stand/bounce at times when we score and it's great. I also see Union FS bouncing around as welI which looks decent. I prefer standing, but that's just me.

Edited by LeicsFox06

Guest CityFan 06

I've wanted to put a flag or two down at the bottom of SK1 for a while now as I'm nearer the front than the back. Either a flag or a particular message of support which could be there every matchday would be awesome. Like the one above, that would be great. The issue occurs though with the King Power advertising boards, as I'm not sure it's allowed to cover them up? I've enquired once about it but I was told no.

Guest CityFan 06

Perhaps even that 'Your Colours in Our Hands Our Dreams in Yours' quote from one of the Tifo's. Maybe that would be good as a permanent thing at the bottom of the Kop on matchdays. Would look superb I'd imagine and inspiration for the team.

I've wanted to put a flag or two down at the bottom of SK1 for a while now as I'm nearer the front than the back. Either a flag or a particular message of support which could be there every matchday would be awesome. Like the one above, that would be great. The issue occurs though with the King Power advertising boards, as I'm not sure it's allowed to cover them up? I've enquired once about it but I was told no.

Just get a flag and hang it up at the back with the rest. Mine is the Blue For You one, it hangs miles from where I stand, but thats not the point. We'd love to fill the whole of the kop by the end of the season, get one, hang it, and be part of the flag pack - I just made that up!

Guest CityFan 06

Just get a flag and hang it up at the back with the rest. Mine is the Blue For You one, it hangs miles from where I stand, but thats not the point. We'd love to fill the whole of the kop by the end of the season, get one, hang it, and be part of the flag pack - I just made that up!

Yeah I'll have to see I suppose. The flags at the back of the Kop look superb in all fairness. As you said I'd love to see them all across the back of the Kop by the end of the season.

Guest CityFan 06

This would be a good message at the front row of the kop. especially under the circumstances

belive.jpg

Love this idea. Some kind of supportive quote like that would be so inspiration for the players to walk out to especially when they come to face the Kop.

Yeah I'll have to see I suppose. The flags at the back of the Kop look superb in all fairness. As you said I'd love to see them all across the back of the Kop by the end of the season.

Just do it mate, the flags are ridiculously cheap, you'll get one shipped in from Poland for about 25 quid. There are guys on here who can advise/help, just say you'll do it and I can put you in touch with them. You know you want to!!

This would be a good message at the front row of the kop. especially under the circumstances

belive.jpg

Timbers fans chose those words because they double as a hipster reference to Portland's own Jona Bechtolt, better known as YACHT:

CS1392100-02A-BIG.jpg

Edited by Jordan

Spot on

The club have needed Union FS for years

I seriously applaud their work