Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Tbf, these displays and the big flags have perhaps played their part in creating an energetic pre-match atmosphere (something that has been lacking since moving to the new ground) - even more so than those clapper things.

Well done/thought of by the club.

Guest CityFan 06

Tbf, these displays and the big flags have perhaps played their part in creating an energetic pre-match atmosphere (something that has been lacking since moving to the new ground) - even more so than those clapper things.

Well done/thought of by the club.

Fully agree. Over the last two years or so I would say, we have come on leaps and bounds in terms of a better atmosphere at the stadium, and pre match build up as well. It probably all started to get better when Union FS were formed in 2013, ever since then we have had an improved atmosphere on match days IMO. The club's videos of our great goals on the big screens, the giant flag in the Kop, flags waved across the ground when we score and UFS tifo's have all contributed very well.

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah just seen the pic, looks like it has good potential to be another Impressive Tifo display courtesy of Union FS.

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

Guest CityFan 06

A future Tifo display I would like to see is a 'When You're Smiling' banner at the front of the stand like the previous one UFS did. Then, the actual stand displaying our three badges from our history - the two older ones and the one now.

Are Sky aware of this ?? I noticed they had a good camera angle on the Palace 'effort' on Monday night and they need to feature Saturday's prominently. Especially as ours are three times the size !!

I thought there wasn't enough TV coverage of the previous ones. Union FS deserve a mention :thumbup: