Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Our fans can't even hold a flag upright, I doubt synchronised tifos are going to work lol

I did think that might be an issue... but to assist in getting it right you add a little code to each side of the foil - say 'A' + 'Z' and state on the instructions that 'A' needs to be shown first and 'Z' second.

Naturally there would be a signal given for when to flip the sheets over... which if all being well. Would end up looking like a way more cooler version of a Mexican wave!

Guest CityFan 06

My idea for a tifo display at some point in the Kop again would be the words WE ARE LEICESTER in white with a blue background. Albeit it a simple design but I think this could be effective. I have suggested this to Union FS a while back, but wondered what you guys reckon? 

I did think that might be an issue... but to assist in getting it right you add a little code to each side of the foil - say 'A' + 'Z' and state on the instructions that 'A' needs to be shown first and 'Z' second.

Naturally there would be a signal given for when to flip the sheets over... which if all being well. Would end up looking like a way more cooler version of a Mexican wave!

But I was always sh|t at algebra!!

Guest CityFan 06

Could we maybe do one of these displays to thank our owners, they have been magnificent for our club in every possible way, we are so lucky to have them, just a simple message "thanks Top and Vichai" would look great and would speak volumes.

Good idea. Like this.

Free clappers, beer and water. Paying off the club's debts, keeping club traditions. They've been great in their time with us really.

Think the 'thanks' in Thai would be very apt and much appreciated.

Would be good yes but a couple of observations

(1) not everyone will know what it means

(2) if a part of it is not shown for some reason (people not being in seats) will it misspell something else

Think it would be better for it just to be in English with no confusion to others who can join in with the thanks

Would be good yes but a couple of observations

(1) not everyone will know what it means

(2) if a part of it is not shown for some reason (people not being in seats) will it misspell something else

Think it would be better for it just to be in English with no confusion to others who can join in with the thanks

...or just on a banner down at the front ??

Most people don't read. When we had the ones for remembrance in Novemeber it clearly stated "Hold This Way" and you see about 20% of people got it wrong. Do that with a tifo and you're a laughing stock.

• Like 1

Wouldn't wanna be a laughing stock would we lads.

It's all about what other fans think of us, particularly crystal palace

There's a big difference between being a laughing stock because people think you're tinpot than there is if you totally mess something up.

Now I know this will never happen because it appears not everyone turns up on time/holds it up at the right time/holds it the right way round, but with two colour sided foils you could create some fantastic multi displays.

It's just knowing when to hold which side up. Never going to work!

Now I know this will never happen because it appears not everyone turns up on time/holds it up at the right time/holds it the right way round, but with two colour sided foils you could create some fantastic multi displays.

It's just knowing when to hold which side up. Never going to work!

Maybe with a bit more experience.