Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Only just remembered to check what it looked like! 

I always chuckle to myself when holding up the foil because really, for all we know, we could be holding up a massive dick pic or something.

Looks great anyway - simple but effective and I love the 'pure delight' bit - sounds great.

Wouldn't mind seeing a better photo of the bit being held up in the middle of the words though - not been able to make it out properly yet.

Well done guys, keep it up!  

Looked awesome!

But... For future displays it would help if the writing was bigger, I completely missed it, until I saw the close up in a picture...

Thank you for the feedback and apologies - unfortunately we have to plan for the elements. The words for the Sunderland display were going to be 3m tall before we found that it was completely unmanageable, even on a fairly still day, and had to cut it down. We couldn't take any chances with a game on the last week of November!

What happened to the stuff at the front? Would look good to have that running round the back of the kop. Or is it too big?

Banners gets ruined when we take the poles off them and the painted banner just peeled off as well.

Both had to be binned. 

We did actually want to keep the painted one as it took us so long to make!