Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Spot on

The club have needed Union FS for years

I seriously applaud their work

When they started out I was worried our club was developing a case of the hurr durr ultras, but you have to say they've been nothing but a credit to themselves and the club.  More power to em.

Guest CityFan 06

Without meaning to go on, but on the Union FS website on the 'about us' section, it says 30k crowds are now one season events. This was true in the Championship but in the Premier League 30k attendances at our place now is the norm. Might be worth editing that slightly, just something I noticed that's all.

Without meaning to go on, but on the Union FS website on the 'about us' section, it says 30k crowds are now one season events. This was true in the Championship but in the Premier League 30k attendances at our place now is the norm. Might be worth editing that slightly, just something I noticed that's all.

Thought that had been removed? See photo has changed now too! http://www.unionfs.co.uk/about-ufs.html

@UnionFS

This may be a stupid question, but does the foil have to be the same colour on both sides?

If not - you could plan a 2 for 1 design, where the foil is flipped over at a particular point to provide a second associated design? This would not only produce a great initial spectical, it would add in some movement to the whole affair, increasing the impact.

True harder to plan and design - but certainly achievable.