Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Away/3rd kit becomes available when...??!

Late July/Early August probably.

It has to be cos we'd be a bit buggered if we got an away team on first day of the season who play in blue at home. 

Unless we use this season's away kit as a temporary measure?

It has to be cos we'd be a bit buggered if we got an away team on first day of the season who play in blue at home.

Can still be made available to players but not general public.

Got mine today can I ask your advice guys do you think the printing is not straight? I don't know if I am going mad or not but Im sure its higher on the left?

leicester_shirt.jpg

45-peopro.jpeg

Looks pretty straight to me mate.

Glad you guys agree with me thought I was seeing things lol, btw an update on the away shirt when I was in there I saw 1 of the girls packing a load of them into a bag so they've definitely got some there so might be soon none on official display though

Am I being thick.Why can't they bring them out now then?Although marketing is probably the reason,sell as many home kits as you can,then start on the other designs.

Am I being thick.Why can't they bring them out now then?Although marketing is probably the reason,sell as many home kits as you can,then start on the other designs.

Yep exactly that you have hit the nail on head

Can someone please let me know... If I order a kit online to the Philippines can they deliver it to there?

Wouldn't it be easier for you if you found a Thai retailer in Bangkok (LCFC store at the airport) that ships it out to where you're living at the moment?

Can someone please let me know... If I order a kit online to the Philippines can they deliver it to there?

They worldwide ship from the shop, but its about 15 quid, as some one above said, nip down the airport :)

They worldwide ship from the shop, but its about 15 quid, as some one above said, nip down the airport :)

to be fair, philppines to bangkok is roughly the same distance as Leicester to North Africa. Not really within 'nipping' range i would think. That said, id assume the Thai outlet would ship far cheaper than the club shop.

I have a solution for you.........

vap_1103304548.jpg

Haha took it back and got a new 1, they didn't think there was much wrong with it but they admitted it was half a CM unlevel when they measured it up think its easier to spot with the longer names, new 1 looks much better! I know I've been a bit fussy but £68 for a cheap shirt ain't cheap you'd at least expect it to not be wonky. Just got to hope Cambiasso stays now!

Haha took it back and got a new 1, they didn't think there was much wrong with it but they admitted it was half a CM unlevel when they measured it up think its easier to spot with the longer names, new 1 looks much better! I know I've been a bit fussy but £68 for a cheap shirt ain't cheap you'd at least expect it to not be wonky. Just got to hope Cambiasso stays now!

lol  you have taken a bit of a risk but I really hope he stays! Never felt this strongly about any player!!

lol  you have taken a bit of a risk but I really hope he stays! Never felt this strongly about any player!!

It doesn't bother me about the printing if he leaves because he's played in that shirt against QPR gave 1 of his best performances and best goals of the season in that shirt so to be even more reason to have it, they all become out of date sooner or later to me if he goes it will make it a classic or a 1 off shirt 

It doesn't bother me about the printing if he leaves because he's played in that shirt against QPR gave 1 of his best performances and best goals of the season in that shirt so to be even more reason to have it, they all become out of date sooner or later to me if he goes it will make it a classic or a 1 off shirt 

good point. My son has a blank kit right now! Can't convince him to have his own name on it so will wait until transfer window closes and then let him pick  player with a short name :-)

good point. My son has a blank kit right now! Can't convince him to have his own name on it so will wait until transfer window closes and then let him pick  player with a short name :-)

Yeah tbh worth waiting for the squad numbers to come out at least we know Cambiasso won't change his if he stays 

The dodgy collar on it doesn't help its hard to see in that pic heres it closer up, dunno wherever to take it back or I'm being too fussy 

Screen_Shot_2015_06_16_at_18_04_14.png

Aparently Hopper, Pearson and Smith were going to be let off over the sex tape thing but they were in the club shop when Jace went in to complain, Hopper agreed that he thought there was a slope on the shirt and that was it, career over.

Aparently Hopper, Pearson and Smith were going to be let off over the sex tape thing but they were in the club shop when Jace went in to complain, Hopper agreed that he thought there was a slope on the shirt and that was it, career over.

What about Pearson and Smith?

Funny enough the announcement was 10 minutes after I was there

Sorry if posted before and most likely bollocks...

This is a draft of leaked away kit for 2015-16 season which comes in unique black design which features a diamond design in faded colours across the shirt while their is single white stripe on the sholder and also on the collar.post-16570-0-74834300-1434786133_thumb.j

The third kit features similar design to the one like away kit but in white colour and blue application. The collar is small round with buttons.post-16570-0-60538500-1434786146_thumb.j

Archived