Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

I went down to the club shop on Monday to have an actual look as opposed to photos and from afar on Saturday.. I thought it looked alright against QPR (at least alright enough for me to consider getting one) but I was actually really impressed with it in person! Tried it on and the neck actually sat a lot better than I thought it would and I ended up buying it. Not sure it beats this (last?) seasons, but it's decent I think. If anybody is considering a long sleeve then the sleeves are good, not baggy or anything! My one issue with it is the iron ons, but that's minor really.

The cat's out of the bag!

If anyone has the balls to buy one of these and post to this thread the quality of it, that'd be great! (I prefer the money going straight to the club and don't condone buying merch not sold from the club) 

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/LEICESTER-soccer-jersey-15-16-Home-AWAY-3RD-city-football-shirt-Bundesliga-2015-2016-Hermes-patch/1799586_32355311177.html

If anyone has the balls to buy one of these and post to this thread the quality of it, that'd be great! (I prefer the money going straight to the club and don't condone buying merch not sold from the club) 

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/LEICESTER-soccer-jersey-15-16-Home-AWAY-3RD-city-football-shirt-Bundesliga-2015-2016-Hermes-patch/1799586_32355311177.html

No Puma logos in the pictures.  ;)

Noticed just a minute ago, with the way the new logo is placed, is there a chance they're basing off the late 90s kit, the sort with the Walker's Crisps sponsor on the front? Just seems a bit similar with the deep collar and sponsor layout with one word on top of the other. Trying to associate our rise now with the success of the late 90s/early 2000s?

thats a proper shirt.

fox leisure logo nicely tucked away under the arm pit.

I ordered one a couple of days ago. I'll let you know when it comes though it'll probably be weeks.

As an aside it's nice that we're famous enough now for someone to bother to produce a knock off.

Tbh I wanted one of this season's shirt for my holiday, if I found a sports bar I was going to leave it there to stick on the ceiling. I don't mind leaving a £15 old shirt but not £45 one. If this one comes in time and there's a bar I'll leave it there.

Noticed just a minute ago, with the way the new logo is placed, is there a chance they're basing off the late 90s kit, the sort with the Walker's Crisps sponsor on the front? Just seems a bit similar with the deep collar and sponsor layout with one word on top of the other. Trying to associate our rise now with the success of the late 90s/early 2000s?

Clutching. At. Straws.

No. I prefer them to the new effort.

However I was led to believe it was a 1 off as champions.

Bournemouth will get the option this year.

Nope. We chose gold, but the Premier League don't like it and we have had to go back to white numbers. Nothing to do with us being champions. We are just not allowed to continue with it.

Nope. We chose gold, but the Premier League don't like it and we have had to go back to white numbers. Nothing to do with us being champions. We are just not allowed to continue with it.

I was surprised they allowed it in the first place as it does make the numbers hard to see sometimes (as well as looking horrific).

Kind of on the right lines.

Apparently there were a number of complaints to Premier League and Sky couldn't make out names and numbers properly whilst games on TV were on.

Prefer the white myself.

Archived