Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

I ordered the shirt - looks ok and there is enough white re sponsor logo and name and number to ensure we don't lose our blue and white identity. Socks look average, don't mind colour of shorts re blue or white but the design with that out of shape looking gold panel is horrible.

The only slightly weird thing about the new kit is the collar... or the lack thereof.

But that doesn't bother me that much. Wear a shirt with a proper collar underneath and done.

It's a more than decent shirt with subtle changes (new, more clean and lean King Power logo, stripes in two different shades of blue, better fabric).

Plus white lettering and numbers are back... Can't complain at that price, really.

Looking forward to seeing the away and third kit in person... In particular the white one (with the odd bit of grey in there) could turn out quite the sensation.

I bought it and in person the blue is much more faint, as it was in the 80s than in recent years. It makes the past few kits look like purple comparing the two lol

Does nobody get that MasterFox is fishing and you lot just CHOMPED?

Noobs

This.

I often find my sarcastic comments are misinterpreted but if people seriously believe the comments by MasterFox and can't see he's being sarcastic, well there are some seriously dim people biting! lol:crylaugh:

The new kit has kind of made me love the team just a little bit less. It's taken away some of the joy and happiness over the last couple months. I can't really explain it but I can't stop being annoyed by the collar. I just feel any successful team always have a nice kit. The new kit is going to bother me all summer knowing we're playing in it next season.

lol Think how spurs feel

Just been to get mine. Not as nice as last years but better in the flesh than in the pictures. Word of warning though, I picked up an XXL that had a smaller crest on it that the medium shirt. Pretty crap that you need to do your own quality checking when you're paying out so much

Just been to get mine. Not as nice as last years but better in the flesh than in the pictures. Word of warning though, I picked up an XXL that had a smaller crest on it that the medium shirt. Pretty crap that you need to do your own quality checking when you're paying out so much

that's awful, I've just ordered mine online (not XXL I hasten to add  ;) ) and am praying it's not damaged or crap quality. Looked good yesterday but the queue was ridic.

Am I the only 1 then who preferred the gold letters and numbers?

No. I prefer them to the new effort.

However I was led to believe it was a 1 off as champions.

Bournemouth will get the option this year.

Guest seanfox778

Does anyone know if the sizes are the same as this seasons? For instance the 2XL one fits me fine on last seasons but I remember the 12/13 2XL one was a lot smaller.

The v neck is just too low. Either needs something behind it or a collar. It just looks horrendous.

A bit strong really, is just a typical football shirt, its ok it does the job I really don't no what people expect why are we that special that we should have our own specially design shirt? when the likes of real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd etc don't even get those privileges. Simple answer is don't get it, or wear a shirt that you do like.

that's awful, I've just ordered mine online (not XXL I hasten to add  ;) ) and am praying it's not damaged or crap quality. Looked good yesterday but the queue was ridic.

Can't be that bad if the queue was ridiculous

Noticed just a minute ago, with the way the new logo is placed, is there a chance they're basing off the late 90s kit, the sort with the Walker's Crisps sponsor on the front? Just seems a bit similar with the deep collar and sponsor layout with one word on top of the other. Trying to associate our rise now with the success of the late 90s/early 2000s?

post-17072-0-01018600-1432723588_thumb.j

Archived