Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

It's a good kit but not getting it because of the collarline. Makes the shirt look like a hospital gown, not worth wearing for a casual basis etc and I won't be in Le2 for the foreseeable future to wear it for games

It looked better in action than I thought it would. The blue top would look so much better with white shorts though, and that neckline is the main problem. It makes the shirt look like pajamas.

The collar/neckline looks very odd to me, front and back. Like it's almost too wide.

This is the problem for me, it seems it looks ok on certain players but absolutely stupid on others, almost collarbone length!

The new kit has kind of made me love the team just a little bit less. It's taken away some of the joy and happiness over the last couple months. I can't really explain it but I can't stop being annoyed by the collar. I just feel any successful team always have a nice kit. The new kit is going to bother me all summer knowing we're playing in it next season.

The new kit has kind of made me love the team just a little bit less. It's taken away some of the joy and happiness over the last couple months. I can't really explain it but I can't stop being annoyed by the collar. I just feel any successful team always have a nice kit. The new kit is going to bother me all summer knowing we're playing in it next season.

This is a bit ridiculous.

It's looks good on some players, terrible on others. Looks nice with an under shirt on.

Basically you're saying the collar/opening is too big, which I agree after buying it :D

Fvck me you need to get a life fella!

Barcelona are screwed next season then...they won't win anything!!! lol

****ing hell get a grip lol lol lol lol

Archived