Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Sorry if posted before and most likely bollocks...

This is a draft of leaked away kit for 2015-16 season which comes in unique black design which features a diamond design in faded colours across the shirt while their is single white stripe on the sholder and also on the collar.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The third kit features similar design to the one like away kit but in white colour and blue application. The collar is small round with buttons.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sexy black top.

More Everton than Chelsea I'd say but it's even more us. It's our blue and we've always been  blue and white.

Looks more Everton to me, the collar looks to cheap for Chelsea and theres no Premier League Champion badges, the club can't do no right no matter what they pick half of us will moan lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We should put bets on what time they'll be sold out by, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet regarding the contract 

Some are calling an Adidas takeover. I thought we were penned to a deal with Puma for another few seasons, as of the end of last season.

Seems weird we'd just breach the contract, having to fork out the extra coin to get a different manufacturer. Having said that, it's not coming out of my pocket and it's all for the better. 

Some are calling an Adidas/Warrior (?) takeover. I thought we were penned to a deal with Puma for another few seasons, as of the end of last season.

Seems weird we'd just breach the contract, having to fork out the extra coin to get a different manufacturer. Having said that, it's not coming out of my pocket and it's all for the better. 

Considering we have been out of stock for nearly everything for 80% of the season I doubt we would be in breach of contract, wouldn't be happy with that Warrior 

Next season all will be fine and there will be plenty of shirts for everyone.

The issue has been that orders need to be placed way in advance of the end of the season, and we haven't known what league we would be in the last two seasons.

So the difficulty has been, do you order to accommodate a support base of 22,000, or 34,000?

Commercially it is better and safer to take the least risk option.

Next season will be fine. Orders will have been placed for the higher requirement and will be being produced as we speak, so everybody will be happy.

You can't knock the club for lack of availability. They can't do re-orders, and there is major changes in support base dependent on the league we are in.

Next season all will be fine and there will be plenty of shirts for everyone.

The issue has been that orders need to be placed way in advance of the end of the season, and we haven't known what league we would be in the last two seasons.

So the difficulty has been, do you order to accommodate a support base of 22,000, or 34,000?

Commercially it is better and safer to take the least risk option.

Next season will be fine. Orders will have been placed for the higher requirement and will be being produced as we speak, so everybody will be happy.

You can't knock the club for lack of availability. They can't do re-orders, and there is major changes in support base dependent on the league we are in.

I can understand why there would be a shortage this year but last year we had the same problem for the majority of the year too

"You can't knock the club for lack of availability. They can't do re-orders, and there is major changes in support base dependent on the league we are in."

Really? Cos I can get my team a kit in a week for about £15 a shirt. Seems utterly bizarre that a manufacturer of Puma's scale can't turn out another 10,000 shirts pretty easily. Maybe at reduced margin, but who cares? They will sell...

I can understand why there would be a shortage this year but last year we had the same problem for the majority of the year too

Same logic applied. We were in the championship and had to speculatively order for the following season, not knowing which league we would be in. So we took the safe option and ordered for the fan base we were used too, championship

Archived