Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

How do we know the owners are responsible for the gold though?

Gold is seen as a lucky colour in Thailand and in Buddism, the gold only started appearing when they took over and they apparently added gold to the dressing rooms for good luck.

I think people are going a bit OTT about the gold. Okay, so it's not "traditionally" one of our colours, but it has been for the past 3 seasons now. Perhaps it's time to accept that it is one of our colours? Personally think it complements to fox head on our badge too.

As for the King Power logo, would you rather have a logo in completely different colours that looks totally out of place on our kit?

Bloody Thai's, going back in time and putting gold on our kits.

That's more of an orange, looks the same colour as the fox on the badge.

Personally, I don't mind the gold if it's used right, which I don't think it is this year, and I hate the neck of the home kit.

The white should be class though so idc.

That's yellow.

I disagree. Anyway, the point I'm implicitly making is not that about the colour, it's about those who want to criticise the owners for putting a bit of gold on the kits. Ungrateful and ridiculous.

"worst kit av ever seen in all my years down the football" they cried, completely forgetting that this abortion ever existed

leicester-07-home_1.jpg

Dear lord - I still can't work out what they were thinking with that shield behind the badge.

Having seen it properly I think it's just a standard kit. Not particularly good nor particularly bad.

Delighted we've got white lettering like we ought to and personally I like all blue. Just don't think it works as well with this kit as it would have with the one we wore this season.

Seems a right marmite kit, I'm honestly not sure. Sometimes it looks ok next it doesn't, I shall wait & see what the other kits look like before I make a choice if I want any

Thought it looked good today in person. 

Minimal, clean, smart. 

Not bothered about the bits of gold - hardly the worst colour in the world for a bit of contrast against the deep blue. 

Thought the new King Power logo looks much better without that fancy K in the logo.

Nice to see white lettering and numbers back as well. 

MUCH worse kits out there.

Archived