Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Celebrate?

Just finished off my first 15 cans of Carlsberg only another 15 to go then I can really start to celebrate!!

What a ****ing turn around, am so proud of everybody connected with Leicester, it has been a real team effort, roll on Sunday!!

Just finished off my first 15 cans of Carlsberg only another 15 to go then I can really start to celebrate!!

What a ****ing turn around, am so proud of everybody connected with Leicester, it has been a real team effort, roll on Sunday!!

please, stay safe.

I am not harassing my wife, not kicking the cat,kids spread a round Germany, feeling alone and dismal, not got anywhere to

go and celebrate...its bloody marvellous, I am enjoying 1-2 Remy.M chasers and a couple of Beers.

Nobody suffers like a city fan, so nobody understands when we celebrate!!.

Am I feeling blue..??? You bet I am, feeling now how only blue-army fans can!!!

Guest ttfn

Nigel_Pearson-1200.jpg

Hello Lionel, it's Big Nige calling from Leicester City. Do you fancy it next season? :ph34r:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Guest ttfn

I've a got a industrial sized pot of Ky jelly gonna get my missus to wear my Leicester and wear her like a skin tight jump suit and then finish off all over face while screaming he's magic you know!!!!!

Ok have a nice time.

Enjoying a chilled bottle of white wine with the girlfriend who is dancing to Leicester Fiesta and Cornershop. Happy days.

nice_zpsa5e81ec7.png

I've a got a industrial sized pot of Ky jelly gonna get my missus to wear my Leicester and wear her like a skin tight jump suit and then finish off all over face while screaming he's magic you know!!!!!

knockynotnice_zps7a183144.png

I'm in the process of quitting the fags so am teasy as fvck. Today has offered me some mild relief although the celebratory beers I am enjoying just make me want to smoke. 

So, in conclusion, I hate you all. 

x

I'm in the process of quitting the fags so am teasy as fvck. Today has offered me some mild relief although the celebratory beers I am enjoying just make me want to smoke. 

So, in conclusion, I hate you all. 

x

I tried giving up the ciggies, it just made me smoke more crack though.

Crack is even moreish than nicotine.

Archived