LukeyZade Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 only fox fan around unfortunately few cans of cider had me kebab travelling down nxt week for vardys big sesh
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Had a chinese was pretty tasty got some good red wine too, also got some belgian blond beer brewed by the guys who make delirium tremens is from m and s, nice.
Max Power Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 More lines than Jake Livermore, Paddy Kenny, Tony Montana and Jamie Vardy!! Not really. Just another couple of beers. Peace.
WinslowFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Just finished off my first 15 cans of Carlsberg only another 15 to go then I can really start to celebrate!!What a ****ing turn around, am so proud of everybody connected with Leicester, it has been a real team effort, roll on Sunday!!
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Just finished off my first 15 cans of Carlsberg only another 15 to go then I can really start to celebrate!! What a ****ing turn around, am so proud of everybody connected with Leicester, it has been a real team effort, roll on Sunday!! please, stay safe.
fuchsntf Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I am not harassing my wife, not kicking the cat,kids spread a round Germany, feeling alone and dismal, not got anywhere to go and celebrate...its bloody marvellous, I am enjoying 1-2 Remy.M chasers and a couple of Beers. Nobody suffers like a city fan, so nobody understands when we celebrate!!. Am I feeling blue..??? You bet I am, feeling now how only blue-army fans can!!!
tom27111 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Just finished off my first 15 cans of Carlsberg only another 15 to go then I can really start to celebrate!! By drinking some actual lager?
Guest ttfn Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Hello Lionel, it's Big Nige calling from Leicester City. Do you fancy it next season? Hello? Is it me you're looking for?
Gary Eatfood Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Drink some Kronenbourg and search for a new job while thinking about how proud I am of our team. The last 6 weeks have been AMAZING!!
tommo1966 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Its a Hobgoblin Gold and cottage pie for tea, then tomorrow, walk around Grantham in LCFC shirt, laughing at Forest fans in their shirts.........The best Great Escape ever
crazylegs1984 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I've a got a industrial sized pot of Ky jelly gonna get my missus to wear my Leicester and wear her like a skin tight jump suit and then finish off all over face while screaming he's magic you know!!!!!
Guest ttfn Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I've a got a industrial sized pot of Ky jelly gonna get my missus to wear my Leicester and wear her like a skin tight jump suit and then finish off all over face while screaming he's magic you know!!!!! Ok have a nice time.
LCCFox96 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Not taking a leaf out of the Sean Dyche handbook and spending big student loan money on a **** off massive Dominoes takeaway. #Fearless
bovril Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Enjoying a chilled bottle of white wine with the girlfriend who is dancing to Leicester Fiesta and Cornershop. Happy days.
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Enjoying a chilled bottle of white wine with the girlfriend who is dancing to Leicester Fiesta and Cornershop. Happy days. I've a got a industrial sized pot of Ky jelly gonna get my missus to wear my Leicester and wear her like a skin tight jump suit and then finish off all over face while screaming he's magic you know!!!!!
HighPeakFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Got a date with a tasty young thing called Esteban.......
mundella boy Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Hi been away for a while has anything exciting happened
weller54 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Got a date with a tasty young thing called Esteban....... Fully shaven I presume?
Salieri Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm in the process of quitting the fags so am teasy as fvck. Today has offered me some mild relief although the celebratory beers I am enjoying just make me want to smoke. So, in conclusion, I hate you all. x
CheggersTheFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Revising because my life is top notch, stress of survival gone now to get rid of the stress of exams next week. Top end of season lads, can't wait to smash Watford next season and send em back down!!!
MPH Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 https://instagram.com/p/2v_J97yc4R/ The dressing room after the game... Already celebrating!!!
tom27111 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm in the process of quitting the fags so am teasy as fvck. Today has offered me some mild relief although the celebratory beers I am enjoying just make me want to smoke. So, in conclusion, I hate you all. x I tried giving up the ciggies, it just made me smoke more crack though. Crack is even moreish than nicotine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.